Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2015, 05:05 PM   #593
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@Flazko -

I'm planning on giving your slider set a go....Was wondering what roster set are you using? The most recent or a few weeks back? If your using a roster set from previous weeks, was wondering if you would be able to upload it to Madden Share....Look forward to trying the sliders out! Cheers!

EDIT: Just realized your on XBox One....I'm on the PS4....Will still give these a go!
I am using last week's EA updated rosters. And the sliders will work for both ps4 and Xbox one. You'll enjoy them. I recommend slow game speed.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:06 PM   #594
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by str0
Do these work with coach mode? Anyone tried these as coach mode?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I've been asked this before but I have never used coach mode. Give it a try I made them to try and make the user and cpu even. No advantages to either side.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:12 PM   #595
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

Tried out your sliders last night and all I can say is wow, what a great experience. I put injury at 75 to me its more realistic and honesty played like a nfl game with injuries at 75. I was the niners against ravens in cfm, ravens got up on me 17 to 0 but right before the half got a TD and then got back to the redzone and missed a kick. after the half I got the ball and got a score then stopped them and got a int and scored again. This was awesome I was up 21 to 17 in a very tough hard fought game and they were killing it with running in the begining but I started to slow them down. Flacco was also slowing down a bit but still getting some big plays when I would mess up on play calling on Defense. It's getting down in the 4th with about 5 mins to go.
They hit a fg 20 to 21 still up but I get shut down then another TD and 2 point so 28 to 21. Ok time to go score pass play through to torrey smith good for 14 but kaep gets injured on the play, uh oh. Gabberts back throws misses , run for 2 another off throw and intercepted but I got the stop after 3 and they punt. Trying to through short and do screens making it up the field and down to under a minute through to patton at the 10 and pick again run back to the 30 and they kick it, final score 31 to 21.

What a game, every thing felt like I had actual control of the players like ratings mattered for once. Best game I have ever had in madden period.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 01:22 PM   #596
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Tried out your sliders last night and all I can say is wow, what a great experience. I put injury at 75 to me its more realistic and honesty played like a nfl game with injuries at 75. I was the niners against ravens in cfm, ravens got up on me 17 to 0 but right before the half got a TD and then got back to the redzone and missed a kick. after the half I got the ball and got a score then stopped them and got a int and scored again. This was awesome I was up 21 to 17 in a very tough hard fought game and they were killing it with running in the begining but I started to slow them down. Flacco was also slowing down a bit but still getting some big plays when I would mess up on play calling on Defense. It's getting down in the 4th with about 5 mins to go.
They hit a fg 20 to 21 still up but I get shut down then another TD and 2 point so 28 to 21. Ok time to go score pass play through to torrey smith good for 14 but kaep gets injured on the play, uh oh. Gabberts back throws misses , run for 2 another off throw and intercepted but I got the stop after 3 and they punt. Trying to through short and do screens making it up the field and down to under a minute through to patton at the 10 and pick again run back to the 30 and they kick it, final score 31 to 21.

What a game, every thing felt like I had actual control of the players like ratings mattered for once. Best game I have ever had in madden period.
Glad u enjoyed it man. Everyone has been telling me they've been playing their best games ever with my set. That makes me proud. I had a fun game last night against Atlanta. I drove with a min left no time outs to get a FG to tie it and go to overtime but first play of overtime Matt Ryan threw a slant to Julio Jones and took it to the house for 60+ yards to beat me lol. So you're using injury at 75 in play now or cfm? Cuz at 56 in cfm I get a bit of injuries.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:22 PM   #597
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Flazko, just tried out your set, liked it a lot, nice animations and everything. My only and game killing problem with it is lack of pass rush by the cpu. It was my Bills against te Bengals in CFM and no way my rookie RG John Miller can deal with Geno Atkins this way. Every time they rushed 4 or 5, my line just blocked the one-on-one without problems. They only could beat my guys when i was already an eternity in the pocket. How can i mess with that? Will not kill the sliders if i mess with it?

Also, just think the fatigue is too high since cpu hardly rotate guys. Sometimes they run routes too slow, no way a guy would run this way in a nfl game, he would just check out for few plays and comeback rested.

Nice work man, hada really nice game until i saw i can sit in the pocket all day long. Help me please. Thanks.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:35 PM   #598
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Flazko, just tried out your set, liked it a lot, nice animations and everything. My only and game killing problem with it is lack of pass rush by the cpu. It was my Bills against te Bengals in CFM and no way my rookie RG John Miller can deal with Geno Atkins this way. Every time they rushed 4 or 5, my line just blocked the one-on-one without problems. They only could beat my guys when i was already an eternity in the pocket. How can i mess with that? Will not kill the sliders if i mess with it?

Also, just think the fatigue is too high since cpu hardly rotate guys. Sometimes they run routes too slow, no way a guy would run this way in a nfl game, he would just check out for few plays and comeback rested.

Nice work man, hada really nice game until i saw i can sit in the pocket all day long. Help me please. Thanks.
You can put user pass block between 33-37 I would go with 34 if you're not being sacked at all. I have the best line in football and at 36 I get sacked 3 times a game. It would be more but I throw the ball out of bounds. And as for fatigue everyone as well as myself enjoy where it's at but u can put it between 53-60. I think you'll like 53. I get good rotations from the cpu and myself with my auto subs tho so idk what auto subs u are using. But players are supposed to get tired in the 4th.thats realistic. A lot of it has to do with the slow game speed + fatigue. As I stated in the red section. But go head and try fatigue at 53 you're just not gonna get much rotations cuz I have my auto subs set to compliment the fatigue setting. No player should be in for more than one play when they're red.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-15-2015 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:59 PM   #599
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You can put user pass block between 33-37 I would go with 34 if you're not being sacked at all. I have the best line in football and at 36 I get sacked 3 times a game. It would be more but I throw the ball out of bounds. And as for fatigue everyone as well as myself enjoy where it's at but u can put it between 53-60. I think you'll like 53. I get good rotations from the cpu and myself with my auto subs tho so idk what auto subs u are using. But players are supposed to get tired in the 4th.thats realistic. A lot of it has to do with the slow game speed + fatigue. As I stated in the red section. But go head and try fatigue at 53 you're just not gonna get much rotations cuz I have my auto subs set to compliment the fatigue setting. No player should be in for more than one play when they're red.
Thank you. Will give it a try tonight. Was enjoing a hard fought game against the Bengals, 14-13 at halftime. But since i saw i had all the time in the world, i coud put 28-13 easily the next two drives. Tonight will test it.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:18 PM   #600
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Thank you. Will give it a try tonight. Was enjoing a hard fought game against the Bengals, 14-13 at halftime. But since i saw i had all the time in the world, i coud put 28-13 easily the next two drives. Tonight will test it.
You're welcome bro. I use 36 for user pass blocking and get sacked a bit. So if u don't like 34 try it hoe I have it on 36. Let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »