Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 75 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2015, 05:05 PM   #593
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@Flazko -


I'm planning on giving your slider set a go....Was wondering what roster set are you using? The most recent or a few weeks back? If your using a roster set from previous weeks, was wondering if you would be able to upload it to Madden Share....Look forward to trying the sliders out! Cheers!

EDIT: Just realized your on XBox One....I'm on the PS4....Will still give these a go!
I am using last week's EA updated rosters. And the sliders will work for both ps4 and Xbox one. You'll enjoy them. I recommend slow game speed.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:06 PM   #594
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by str0
Do these work with coach mode? Anyone tried these as coach mode?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I've been asked this before but I have never used coach mode. Give it a try I made them to try and make the user and cpu even. No advantages to either side.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 12:12 PM   #595
Pro
 
juggalotusx's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: S.Dakota
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Tried out your sliders last night and all I can say is wow, what a great experience. I put injury at 75 to me its more realistic and honesty played like a nfl game with injuries at 75. I was the niners against ravens in cfm, ravens got up on me 17 to 0 but right before the half got a TD and then got back to the redzone and missed a kick. after the half I got the ball and got a score then stopped them and got a int and scored again. This was awesome I was up 21 to 17 in a very tough hard fought game and they were killing it with running in the begining but I started to slow them down. Flacco was also slowing down a bit but still getting some big plays when I would mess up on play calling on Defense. It's getting down in the 4th with about 5 mins to go.
They hit a fg 20 to 21 still up but I get shut down then another TD and 2 point so 28 to 21. Ok time to go score pass play through to torrey smith good for 14 but kaep gets injured on the play, uh oh. Gabberts back throws misses , run for 2 another off throw and intercepted but I got the stop after 3 and they punt. Trying to through short and do screens making it up the field and down to under a minute through to patton at the 10 and pick again run back to the 30 and they kick it, final score 31 to 21.

What a game, every thing felt like I had actual control of the players like ratings mattered for once. Best game I have ever had in madden period.
__________________
NINERS FAN SINCE 96
juggalotusx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:22 PM   #596
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Tried out your sliders last night and all I can say is wow, what a great experience. I put injury at 75 to me its more realistic and honesty played like a nfl game with injuries at 75. I was the niners against ravens in cfm, ravens got up on me 17 to 0 but right before the half got a TD and then got back to the redzone and missed a kick. after the half I got the ball and got a score then stopped them and got a int and scored again. This was awesome I was up 21 to 17 in a very tough hard fought game and they were killing it with running in the begining but I started to slow them down. Flacco was also slowing down a bit but still getting some big plays when I would mess up on play calling on Defense. It's getting down in the 4th with about 5 mins to go.
They hit a fg 20 to 21 still up but I get shut down then another TD and 2 point so 28 to 21. Ok time to go score pass play through to torrey smith good for 14 but kaep gets injured on the play, uh oh. Gabberts back throws misses , run for 2 another off throw and intercepted but I got the stop after 3 and they punt. Trying to through short and do screens making it up the field and down to under a minute through to patton at the 10 and pick again run back to the 30 and they kick it, final score 31 to 21.

What a game, every thing felt like I had actual control of the players like ratings mattered for once. Best game I have ever had in madden period.
Glad u enjoyed it man. Everyone has been telling me they've been playing their best games ever with my set. That makes me proud. I had a fun game last night against Atlanta. I drove with a min left no time outs to get a FG to tie it and go to overtime but first play of overtime Matt Ryan threw a slant to Julio Jones and took it to the house for 60+ yards to beat me lol. So you're using injury at 75 in play now or cfm? Cuz at 56 in cfm I get a bit of injuries.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:22 PM   #597
Rookie
 
fhs2's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Flazko, just tried out your set, liked it a lot, nice animations and everything. My only and game killing problem with it is lack of pass rush by the cpu. It was my Bills against te Bengals in CFM and no way my rookie RG John Miller can deal with Geno Atkins this way. Every time they rushed 4 or 5, my line just blocked the one-on-one without problems. They only could beat my guys when i was already an eternity in the pocket. How can i mess with that? Will not kill the sliders if i mess with it?

Also, just think the fatigue is too high since cpu hardly rotate guys. Sometimes they run routes too slow, no way a guy would run this way in a nfl game, he would just check out for few plays and comeback rested.

Nice work man, hada really nice game until i saw i can sit in the pocket all day long. Help me please. Thanks.
fhs2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:35 PM   #598
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Flazko, just tried out your set, liked it a lot, nice animations and everything. My only and game killing problem with it is lack of pass rush by the cpu. It was my Bills against te Bengals in CFM and no way my rookie RG John Miller can deal with Geno Atkins this way. Every time they rushed 4 or 5, my line just blocked the one-on-one without problems. They only could beat my guys when i was already an eternity in the pocket. How can i mess with that? Will not kill the sliders if i mess with it?

Also, just think the fatigue is too high since cpu hardly rotate guys. Sometimes they run routes too slow, no way a guy would run this way in a nfl game, he would just check out for few plays and comeback rested.

Nice work man, hada really nice game until i saw i can sit in the pocket all day long. Help me please. Thanks.
You can put user pass block between 33-37 I would go with 34 if you're not being sacked at all. I have the best line in football and at 36 I get sacked 3 times a game. It would be more but I throw the ball out of bounds. And as for fatigue everyone as well as myself enjoy where it's at but u can put it between 53-60. I think you'll like 53. I get good rotations from the cpu and myself with my auto subs tho so idk what auto subs u are using. But players are supposed to get tired in the 4th.thats realistic. A lot of it has to do with the slow game speed + fatigue. As I stated in the red section. But go head and try fatigue at 53 you're just not gonna get much rotations cuz I have my auto subs set to compliment the fatigue setting. No player should be in for more than one play when they're red.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 10-15-2015 at 01:40 PM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:59 PM   #599
Rookie
 
fhs2's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You can put user pass block between 33-37 I would go with 34 if you're not being sacked at all. I have the best line in football and at 36 I get sacked 3 times a game. It would be more but I throw the ball out of bounds. And as for fatigue everyone as well as myself enjoy where it's at but u can put it between 53-60. I think you'll like 53. I get good rotations from the cpu and myself with my auto subs tho so idk what auto subs u are using. But players are supposed to get tired in the 4th.thats realistic. A lot of it has to do with the slow game speed + fatigue. As I stated in the red section. But go head and try fatigue at 53 you're just not gonna get much rotations cuz I have my auto subs set to compliment the fatigue setting. No player should be in for more than one play when they're red.
Thank you. Will give it a try tonight. Was enjoing a hard fought game against the Bengals, 14-13 at halftime. But since i saw i had all the time in the world, i coud put 28-13 easily the next two drives. Tonight will test it.
fhs2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 02:18 PM   #600
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Thank you. Will give it a try tonight. Was enjoing a hard fought game against the Bengals, 14-13 at halftime. But since i saw i had all the time in the world, i coud put 28-13 easily the next two drives. Tonight will test it.
You're welcome bro. I use 36 for user pass blocking and get sacked a bit. So if u don't like 34 try it hoe I have it on 36. Let me know.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Top -