Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 76 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2015, 02:54 PM   #601
EA Game Changer

simfballcritic's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

What's up man,

I'm new to your sliders, will be giving them a try shortly. Will let you know how I feel about them.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:59 PM   #602
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by simfballcritic
What's up man,

I'm new to your sliders, will be giving them a try shortly. Will let you know how I feel about them.
What's up bro Welcome
Hope u enjoy. I just made a slight tweak to d line auto subs and to user reaction time a min ago. give erything I have set a try and give me feedback and if not happy I can help with some adjustments. Only way I can give honest adjustment help is if u use everything exact as I have posted. Have fun

Last edited by Flazko; 10-15-2015 at 03:01 PM.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:14 PM   #603
Rookie

OVR: 6

In a lot of the comments you mention the importance of playing on fast but your sliders say slow is a must? Can you clarify?
Old 10-15-2015, 06:28 PM   #604
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleIt5
In a lot of the comments you mention the importance of playing on fast but your sliders say slow is a must? Can you clarify?
That was a long time ago when my set first came out. I shifted them to fit slow or normal speed cuz fast has too much warping and wierd player movement. I also stated that fast feels good but it makes the gameplay weird with the warping it causes. It kinda makes the game feel like college as slow makes it feel more nfl life like. U can use whatever u like but sliders will play different on fast or very fast. Whatever makes u happy is all that matters

Last edited by Flazko; 10-15-2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:39 PM   #605
Rookie

I've been playing on normal but am open to whatever provides the best game. You seem to have gotten great feedback so I'm about to try these out. I haven't found an AP set that was remotely difficult (most AM too) but the challenging AM sliders are full of nonsense CPU play. I'll switch these back to slow and post some stats.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:50 PM   #606
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleIt5
I've been playing on normal but am open to whatever provides the best game. You seem to have gotten great feedback so I'm about to try these out. I haven't found an AP set that was remotely difficult (most AM too) but the challenging AM sliders are full of nonsense CPU play. I'll switch these back to slow and post some stats.
Yah man give them a try. I have a lot of satisfied people on here giving positive feedback. Game speed and player speed parity scale are extremely important. If u use everything as I have it posted u will be satisfied
Old 10-15-2015, 07:07 PM   #607
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Sliders act slightly different in play now than they do in cfm. They're perfect for cfm.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:12 PM   #608
Rookie

Do you use any house rules? I have over 200 yards rushing halfway through the 2nd quarter. These seem pretty easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »