Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 79 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2015, 01:56 AM   #625
Rookie

mattm7x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Ok good deal. Another question, it is a fantasy CFM and currently my QB is Zach Mettenberger. On the default all-pro sliders he still cant throw the ball 10+ yards. Heck I try to throw a 10 and in to a wide open Julio Jones and he still leads him about 5 yards too far. Which is confusing because in another cfm Bortles is my QB and I light it up with him, and they are similar ovr... I use the L stick to direct, but is this just going to get worse?

Oh and why did you change the game speed from fast to slow?

Last edited by mattm7x; 10-16-2015 at 02:00 AM.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:00 AM   #626
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Awesome bro haha my last two games have been in OT as well. What is your view on the player speed parity scale at 0? I'm Taking a look at it right now. Trying to finalize it.
I sometimes wonder I pull away too quickly on outside passes to a WR. I have had a couple long passes that started as button hooks 10 yards out. The CB goes for the ball and misses and I end up running 40 yards down the field.

But then again, I'm not beating anyone on outside runs on a regular basis, so I think they are fine.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 05:04 PM   #627
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5

I may have to boost up some of the CPU defense. Iím on year two with the Chiefs and through two games my offense has been unstoppable. I destroyed the Chargers 77-14 in Week 1, then beat the Bucs 38-35 in Week 2.

Iím liking the CPU offense, the QBís seem to play well and Iíve had trouble stopping the run game, but my offense has just been absolutely unstoppable. I donít think Iíve even punted once yet. Part of that may be my improvements on offense (added Josh Gordon through free agency, and drafted a 6-4 WR with 92 speed in the second round) to team up with Maclin on the outside.

I feel like my WRís are just a little too wide open most of the time, but Iíll give it a few more games to test it out and see.
Old 10-16-2015, 05:24 PM   #628
Rookie

Hey fellas just wondering how these sliders go with linebacker tackles. Few sets I've tried keuchly and Davis just get nulified and my safety's just have to make the tackles. Started stacking the box to compensate but yeh just wondering?
Old 10-16-2015, 05:28 PM   #629
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
Hey fellas just wondering how these sliders go with linebacker tackles. Few sets I've tried keuchly and Davis just get nulified and my safety's just have to make the tackles. Started stacking the box to compensate but yeh just wondering?
My FS, Thomas, is the leading tackler on my team, but 2nd and 3rd are my MLB's, Timmons and Shazier.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 05:28 PM   #630
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
I may have to boost up some of the CPU defense. I’m on year two with the Chiefs and through two games my offense has been unstoppable. I destroyed the Chargers 77-14 in Week 1, then beat the Bucs 38-35 in Week 2.

I’m liking the CPU offense, the QB’s seem to play well and I’ve had trouble stopping the run game, but my offense has just been absolutely unstoppable. I don’t think I’ve even punted once yet. Part of that may be my improvements on offense (added Josh Gordon through free agency, and drafted a 6-4 WR with 92 speed in the second round) to team up with Maclin on the outside.

I feel like my WR’s are just a little too wide open most of the time, but I’ll give it a few more games to test it out and see.
Do what u gotta do man. I don't think it's the cpu defense I think it's your user offense settings. I would drop pass block by 3-4 points and user accuracy by 2 points

Last edited by Flazko; 10-16-2015 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:49 PM   #631
All Star

Flazko's Arena

MAJOR UPDATE: a huge update will be coming in the next 20 mins. I observed passing plays being too easy due to reaction time and speed being a bit unrealistic. 0 threshold was great in previous years but this year madden implemented a new speed rating system. They use players 40 times. So I notice quick slants to the house way too often. And defense getting burned by hail marrys too often. The biggest find was that reaction time under 50 controls players reacting to the run and reaction time over 50 is reaction to the pass. Maybe that is why it's so hard to run but so easy to get big pass plays. So I have been working since last night on this issue. The speed parity scale has the biggest affect on game play than any other slider or setting. So I will get this right.

Note : if you are completely satisfied with current sliders then do not make the changes. The update will be posted in less than 30 mins from this post. My goal is to make these as realistic and fun as possible I spend a lot of time working on these instead of enjoying the game. Hopefully this will be last update. I just want everyone to have a great madden 16 experience.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-16-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:38 PM   #632
Rookie

RpS I LeGiit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
MAJOR UPDATE: a huge update will be coming in the next 20 mins. I observed passing plays being too easy due to reaction time and speed being a bit unrealistic. 0 threshold was great in previous years but this year madden implemented a new speed rating system. They use players 40 times. So I notice quick slants to the house way too often. And defense getting burned by hail marrys too often. The biggest find was that reaction time under 50 controls players reacting to the run and reaction time over 50 is reaction to the pass. Maybe that is why it's so hard to run but so easy to get big pass plays. So I have been working since last night on this issue. The speed parity scale has the biggest affect on game play than any other slider or setting. So I will get this right.

Note : if you are completely satisfied with current sliders then do not make the changes. The update will be posted in less than 30 mins from this post. My goal is to make these as realistic and fun as possible I spend a lot of time working on these instead of enjoying the game. Hopefully this will be last update. I just want everyone to have a great madden 16 experience.
Looking forward to see what you've come up with. Keep up the good work. I'm gonna keep the videos coming on my twitch for whoever wants to check them out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »