Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 81 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2015, 12:47 AM   #641
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Tuner on or off? I'm sorry, I know this has probably been asked a million times. It might be helpful to put that on the op... If it's up there and I missed it, I apologize.
Tuner is on. I've switched back and forth. Whatever feels better for u. No need to apologize bro
Old 10-17-2015, 12:54 AM   #642
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Flazko, finally tested your set again with the updates. Won against the Dolphins, 31-10. Some toughts :

- Facemask at 52 too high. I think 51 is the sweet spot. Had 4 facemasks in this game.

- PI at 55 is better. Now that we can have defensive battles, at least one or two needs to be called per game. I hadn't any.

- i think holding, false start and offsides needs to be higher too, and illegal block in the back a little lower.

About the game, liked this treshold better. Finally my O-line struggled against they D-Line even rushing four, i liked it. The game was a nice defensive battle until i could strip sack Tannehill and return it for a TD. Very nice.
Played 13 mins 15 acc clock, had just 90 plays. I will need to play at least at 14 mins i think, but 15 will be perfect.

Nice work, tomorrow will test again.
Old 10-17-2015, 01:01 AM   #643
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Flazko, finally tested your set again with the updates. Won against the Dolphins, 31-10. Some toughts :

- Facemask at 52 too high. I think 51 is the sweet spot. Had 4 facemasks in this game.

- PI at 55 is better. Now that we can have defensive battles, at least one or two needs to be called per game. I hadn't any.

- i think holding, false start and offsides needs to be higher too, and illegal block in the back a little lower.

About the game, liked this treshold better. Finally my O-line struggled against they D-Line even rushing four, i liked it. The game was a nice defensive battle until i could strip sack Tannehill and return it for a TD. Very nice.
Played 13 mins 15 acc clock, had just 90 plays. I will need to play at least at 14 mins i think, but 15 will be perfect.

Nice work, tomorrow will test again.
It's strange. I'm yet to get a face mask call but I see a lot of offensive holding and block I'm back calls
Old 10-17-2015, 07:49 AM   #644
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It's strange. I'm yet to get a face mask call but I see a lot of offensive holding and block I'm back calls

Yeah, facemask is called a lot in 52, i tested it before, and it happened again in your set. I will play one more game this way and report back to you. I think i'm close to a nice penalties set, let's see. Also, do you see any defensive holding calls? I only saw one since i'm playing madden 16, it was on default 50.
Roughing the passer at 50 is nevee called but at 51 you need to live with some NBA like flops by QBs two times per game. Need to pick one or another.
Old 10-17-2015, 08:57 AM   #645
Pro

After 2 test games with these new sliders I must say I really like them. Only adjustment I made was lowering Facemask from 52 to 51. Defense plays really tighter now, average yards per play is down from around 9 (old sliders) to 7 (new). With the old sliders man coverage was very tight but zone coverage was usually a guaranteed completion (if the QB wasn't hurried). This plays way better now, man and zone coverage both seem equally effective. A LOT of Pass Interference penalties on deep throws now.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:06 AM   #646
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
After 2 test games with these new sliders I must say I really like them. Only adjustment I made was lowering Facemask from 52 to 51. Defense plays really tighter now, average yards per play is down from around 9 (old sliders) to 7 (new). With the old sliders man coverage was very tight but zone coverage was usually a guaranteed completion (if the QB wasn't hurried). This plays way better now, man and zone coverage both seem equally effective. A LOT of Pass Interference penalties on deep throws now.
Nice man. Glad u enjoyed the new update.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:06 AM   #647
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Yeah, facemask is called a lot in 52, i tested it before, and it happened again in your set. I will play one more game this way and report back to you. I think i'm close to a nice penalties set, let's see. Also, do you see any defensive holding calls? I only saw one since i'm playing madden 16, it was on default 50.
Roughing the passer at 50 is nevee called but at 51 you need to live with some NBA like flops by QBs two times per game. Need to pick one or another.
Haha yah. Roughing the Passer is a bit ridiculous above 50
Old 10-17-2015, 09:18 AM   #648
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Haha yah. Roughing the Passer is a bit ridiculous above 50
I got a roughing the passer call by barely touching the QBs hand last night. I wasn't even in the act of a tackle, I just walked by him after he threw the pass. Haha

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »