Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 82 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2015, 10:02 AM   #649
Rookie

RpS I LeGiit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Hey Flazko just dropping by to see how you've been playing with your new set. I broadcasted last night but I used the old one bc there is five of us so I might change it once I advance the week. Excited to try them out! Thanks again
Old 10-17-2015, 11:07 AM   #650
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpS I LeGiit
Hey Flazko just dropping by to see how you've been playing with your new set. I broadcasted last night but I used the old one bc there is five of us so I might change it once I advance the week. Excited to try them out! Thanks again
The new set feels a lot better. No more cheesy plays to speed players. U gotta earn your points with good play calls. Speed players still break away but it's not over exaggerated
Old 10-17-2015, 11:19 AM   #651
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

I love the new slider set. I had some amazing games. The only thing I am seeing is the sacks are up a lot. Before there was like 2-3 per game and now it's like 4 for me and 4 for CPU. Has anyone experienced this too with the new set? I feel like I have less than two seconds to throw and so does the CPU. Should I raise pass block for both? Other than that these sliders are still great.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:21 PM   #652
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
I love the new slider set. I had some amazing games. The only thing I am seeing is the sacks are up a lot. Before there was like 2-3 per game and now it's like 4 for me and 4 for CPU. Has anyone experienced this too with the new set? I feel like I have less than two seconds to throw and so does the CPU. Should I raise pass block for both? Other than that these sliders are still great.
As a Bills fan, i can say you, 2 seconds is the magic number. More than that and good pass rushers will get to the QB. Throwing before it you will not be sacked.

In the previous set i complained that i have all day to throw even against blitzes. I like how it is now, but will test more.

Also, use line adjustments and even max protect on deep routes. It will help a lot. Not realistic if we can call any pass play and don't fear the pass rush.
Old 10-17-2015, 02:54 PM   #653
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Just played another one. Was killed by Eli and the Giants offense, 48-21, and just scored on a kick return and a garbage time TD. Eli was ready for everything i threw at him and explored every mismatch, awesome game. Before this one i had my doubts if i could loose any game, but not anymore. Played with no switch and no user catch. Nice game.

Penalties are the things i will mess a little bit. Too many block in the back and few holdings. Also, i can't draw cpu offsides but he did it with my cpu controlled d lineman. Still no pass interference or defensive holding. I think i will put defensive holding on 50, this way was the only one i saw one called in the game. Facemask at 51 is perfect.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:26 PM   #654
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Put both pass blocking at 37-38. I use 36 cuz I'm Dallas. We have a good line. I get 3-8 seconds but I love around the pocket. I don't just sit there. But u will see 37 makes a huge difference from 36. But the pass blocking at 36 helps be less passes down field all the time. And helps make u move around the pocket and make a primary read. Almost every play qbs are having to move around the pocket in real life. They never just stand there . try 37 and tell me what u think. I will take look also.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-17-2015 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:28 PM   #655
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Just played another one. Was killed by Eli and the Giants offense, 48-21, and just scored on a kick return and a garbage time TD. Eli was ready for everything i threw at him and explored every mismatch, awesome game. Before this one i had my doubts if i could loose any game, but not anymore. Played with no switch and no user catch. Nice game.

Penalties are the things i will mess a little bit. Too many block in the back and few holdings. Also, i can't draw cpu offsides but he did it with my cpu controlled d lineman. Still no pass interference or defensive holding. I think i will put defensive holding on 50, this way was the only one i saw one called in the game. Facemask at 51 is perfect.
Let me know what u see with penalties. I'm liking the new tweak. This year the average is 11 penalties per team a game. I'm seeing 10 a team. I tweaked them last night
I saw at least one of every call except roughing the Passer. Even got a late hit outta bounds by cpu. I had 9 offensive holdings by both teams total.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-17-2015 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-17-2015, 05:09 PM   #656
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Put both pass blocking at 37-38. I use 36 cuz I'm Dallas. We have a good line. I get 3-8 seconds but I love around the pocket. I don't just sit there. But u will see 37 makes a huge difference from 36. But the pass blocking at 36 helps be less passes down field all the time. And helps make u move around the pocket and make a primary read. Almost every play qbs are having to move around the pocket in real life. They never just stand there . try 37 and tell me what u think. I will take look also.
Thanks bro. I'm going to start a game right now with 37 pass block. How do people stream these game. I want to do that but I don't know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »