Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 84 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2015, 02:26 PM   #665
Rookie

RpS I LeGiit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Thanks. Only thing I observed was that u use run off clock to 16 seconds. Of course if u like it use it. I just like it between 11-14 cuz the pressure of only being able to make one hot route or change the play once is fun. But in real NFL games they usually come to the line with about 14 seconds
I like to look over the defense. Gives me a few extra seconds to make any audibles or offensive adjustments.
Old 10-18-2015, 03:12 PM   #666
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpS I LeGiit
I like to look over the defense. Gives me a few extra seconds to make any audibles or offensive adjustments.
True but being able to only make one audible or hot route makes it fun. Or else you're gonna be able to exploit the cpu defense every play with hot routes. It makes u stick with your play call. But whatever is your preference
Old 10-18-2015, 04:19 PM   #667
Rookie

RpS I LeGiit's Arena

Quote:
True but being able to only make one audible or hot route makes it fun. Or else you're gonna be able to exploit the cpu defense every play with hot routes. It makes u sticking with your play call. But whatever is your preference
I rarely hot route. Just change to a pass or run. I have custom audibles so they aren't just slants or four verts. Just finished up jags week 2 I won 33-30. Actually ran over 100 with yeldon but it wasn't easy that's for sure
Old 10-18-2015, 06:34 PM   #668
All Star

Flazko's Arena

What's everyone using my penalty Sliders seeing?
Old 10-19-2015, 02:31 PM   #669
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm contemplating putting roughing the passer at 50, but I'll give it another game or so. Through two games with it at 51, I’m averaging one per game on my team, which is fine, but the CPU is averaging about two per game, which is excessive. On a side note, I hate the game’s animation for roughing the passer. A lot of times when you see it in real life, it’s like a 50/50 call where the guy just gets there a little too late, or pushes the QB down a second or two after the throw. If you look at the instant replay of a roughing the passer in Madden, the pass rusher literally bull rushes the QB about five seconds after the ball has left his hands. It’s like something out of NFL Blitz.

Pass blocking at 36 is the way to go in my opinion. I’m using KC with Matt Kalil at LT in place of Donald Stephenson and a low 80s rookie at center, but at 37 it just gives Alex Smith WAY too much time to throw. I had better results at 36.

I also bumped CPU QB Accuracy up to 42. I’m getting more competitive games that way.

Last edited by Jim Jones; 10-19-2015 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-19-2015, 02:53 PM   #670
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
I'm contemplating putting roughing the passer at 50, but I'll give it another game or so. Through two games with it at 51, Iím averaging one per game on my team, which is fine, but the CPU is averaging about two per game, which is excessive. On a side note, I hate the gameís animation for roughing the passer. A lot of times when you see it in real life, itís like a 50/50 call where the guy just gets there a little too late, or pushes the QB down a second or two after the throw. If you look at the instant replay of a roughing the passer in Madden, the pass rusher literally bull rushes the QB about five seconds after the ball has left his hands. Itís like something out of NFL Blitz.

Pass blocking at 36 is the way to go in my opinion. Iím using KC with Matt Kalil at LT in place of Donald Stephenson and a low 80s rookie at center, but at 37 it just gives Alex Smith WAY too much time to throw. I had better results at 36.

I also bumped CPU QB Accuracy up to 42. Iím getting more competitive games that way.
LOL I totally agree with everything u said bro. I was just getting on to update. What did u see with the other penalties. I've been getting great results.
Old 10-19-2015, 03:24 PM   #671
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
LOL I totally agree with everything u said bro. I was just getting on to update. What did u see with the other penalties. I've been getting great results.
They have been good. Holding has been pretty realistic. I usually get a couple of pass interference per game too.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:28 PM   #672
Rookie

mattm7x's Arena

So I am guessing it is a pretty drastic difference now that the speed parity went from 0-48? What was the main thing that cause you to raise it so much?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »