Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2015, 04:53 PM   #673
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
They have been good. Holding has been pretty realistic. I usually get a couple of pass interference per game too.
Good that's what I was aiming for
Old 10-19-2015, 04:57 PM   #674
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm7x
So I am guessing it is a pretty drastic difference now that the speed parity went from 0-48? What was the main thing that cause you to raise it so much?
This Is why :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
MAJOR UPDATE: a huge update will be coming in the next 20 mins. I observed passing plays being too easy due to reaction time and speed being a bit unrealistic. 0 threshold was great in previous years but this year madden implemented a new speed rating system. They use players 40 times. So I notice quick slants to the house way too often. And defense getting burned by hail marrys too often. The biggest find was that reaction time under 50 controls players reacting to the run and reaction time over 50 is reaction to the pass. Maybe that is why it's so hard to run but so easy to get big pass plays. So I have been working since last night on this issue. The speed parity scale has the biggest affect on game play than any other slider or setting. So I will get this right.

Note : if you are completely satisfied with current sliders then do not make the changes. The update will be posted in less than 30 mins from this post. My goal is to make these as realistic and fun as possible I spend a lot of time working on these instead of enjoying the game. Hopefully this will be last update. I just want everyone to have a great madden 16 experience.
Old 10-19-2015, 09:16 PM   #675
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just a little note for everyone:

There was a post I read today on reddit stating that for autosubs to work in cfm. U need to set the autosubs in main menu AND in cfm. Mine work great but use whatever auto subs u like guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 12:58 PM   #676
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

OVR: 4

Man I finally got a change to play with this set last night, and they play great. I gotta get some practice in though, I had given up almost 100 yards on the ground to Philly by halftime. !! Great work !
Old 10-20-2015, 01:28 PM   #677
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk6663
Man I finally got a change to play with this set last night, and they play great. I gotta get some practice in though, I had given up almost 100 yards on the ground to Philly by halftime. !! Great work !
Thank u bro. And read my Tips. It'll help u out a bunch.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:50 PM   #678
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just lost week 7 to giants. 31-28 😭
Old 10-20-2015, 05:58 PM   #679
Pro

Could you elaborate why you increased Kickoff Length to 57? I thought it was pretty spot on at default 50.

Granted, wind is overpowered in Madden (again). Even a bit of wind (like 2 or 3 mph) can make a difference of 20 yds in distance when kicking/punting with or against the wind. I think that's a tad unrealistic but it was the same last year in M15.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:21 PM   #680
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
Could you elaborate why you increased Kickoff Length to 57? I thought it was pretty spot on at default 50.

Granted, wind is overpowered in Madden (again). Even a bit of wind (like 2 or 3 mph) can make a difference of 20 yds in distance when kicking/punting with or against the wind. I think that's a tad unrealistic but it was the same last year in M15.
Because majority of kicks are touch backs or at the back of the end zone since they moved the kicking placement. The computer and I still don't get much touch backs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »