Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 86 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2015, 09:47 AM   #681
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Average touchback ratio is 45.5%, which means just under 1 of 2 kicks goes for a TB. I thought that spot on with Kickoff Length at 50. If you kick into the wind you're usually 3-5 yards short of the endzone, if you kick with the wind you can easily get touchbacks, thus it'll even out to around 50%.

Here's a link to where I've got the stats from:
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...ff-rule-change

This is in no way meant as criticism, I just want to help making this slider-set as good and realistic as possible.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:11 AM   #682
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
Average touchback ratio is 45.5%, which means just under 1 of 2 kicks goes for a TB. I thought that spot on with Kickoff Length at 50. If you kick into the wind you're usually 3-5 yards short of the endzone, if you kick with the wind you can easily get touchbacks, thus it'll even out to around 50%.

Here's a link to where I've got the stats from:
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...ff-rule-change

This is in no way meant as criticism, I just want to help making this slider-set as good and realistic as possible.
ESPN states before 2011 ( when the placement was moved to 35 yard line) , 51.7% of kick offs were touch backs. Since then 81.1% are touch backs. I watch football every Sunday. The majority are touch backs. Move it to 50 if u don't like it.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:14 AM   #683
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Edit: (it wouldn't let me put the link, I finally got it to work)
This website is proof for every team this current season, it shows % for every team's amount of touch backs for indoor, outdoor, home, and away games :
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/sta...-touchback-pct

I still see a bit of returns with it at 57. As I state every time someone doesn't like a slider. '' adjust it to your likings '' lol

Last edited by Flazko; 10-21-2015 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:34 PM   #684
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Had a nice game last night, Bills 28-21 jaguars. Hard game. Had it all, a couple of fumbles each team ( only one by RB, one on punt return that the cpu refused to fair catch and two on QBs running), i had a fumble return for TD, a kick return for TD. Liked how it played a lot. Only concern was just two penalties, one holding and one DPI. Did u saw any defensive holding being called? I only saw it two times and it was on default 50.

Do you think the penalties sliders still afects gameplay? I suspect it does. If not will mess around, but i don't want to mess with the gameplay in this set, it's playing great.
Old 10-21-2015, 07:52 PM   #685
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Had a nice game last night, Bills 28-21 jaguars. Hard game. Had it all, a couple of fumbles each team ( only one by RB, one on punt return that the cpu refused to fair catch and two on QBs running), i had a fumble return for TD, a kick return for TD. Liked how it played a lot. Only concern was just two penalties, one holding and one DPI. Did u saw any defensive holding being called? I only saw it two times and it was on default 50.

Do you think the penalties sliders still afects gameplay? I suspect it does. If not will mess around, but i don't want to mess with the gameplay in this set, it's playing great.
Honestly I get a lot of offensive holds, block in backs and about two dpi a game. I've even got the cpu to jump off sides. I haven't had a face mask yet. But I do see a good amount of holds and block in backs. A few false starts. I think it's more of the new player penalty trait that is responsible for penalties
Old 10-22-2015, 04:47 PM   #686
Rookie

Maaaaaan....played a quarter last night before bed against packers. They are tough. Rodgers missed a few passes but was deadly. Saw a lot of missed tackles which I'm not too worried about but it was by Guys like Keuchly and Davis. Will bumping it up a notch or 2 mess anything up?
Old 10-22-2015, 05:06 PM   #687
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
Maaaaaan....played a quarter last night before bed against packers. They are tough. Rodgers missed a few passes but was deadly. Saw a lot of missed tackles which I'm not too worried about but it was by Guys like Keuchly and Davis. Will bumping it up a notch or 2 mess anything up?
No u can go as high as 47. If u raise tackling u should also raise fumbles for both cpu and user by the same number of points. But u shouldn't get too many broken tackles unless u always use the hit stick. I noticed the cpu breaks more tackles when u use the hit stick. I just use A button or X button to tackle.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-22-2015 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:48 PM   #688
Rookie

No dramas I'll just keep an eye on it. I was usering the safety so was CPU controlling Luke. Thanks mate

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »