Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 87 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2015, 07:59 PM   #689
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
No dramas I'll just keep an eye on it. I was usering the safety so was CPU controlling Luke. Thanks mate
It's pretty good on 46, I like it on 44. Whatever feels good to u
Old 10-23-2015, 12:09 AM   #690
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Played a couple of more games, won both 31-28 and 34-28 against the Dolphins and Jets.

Really liking the gameplay.

I was really thinking about increase tackle slider a bit because to many break tackles causing big plays and high scoring games. Want to reduce this scoring numbers a bit. Do you think 46 will do it? I will need to up fumbles too?

Penalties still low for cpu. Could drawn him offsides one time in each game, but in both games cpu had only a couple of penalties. Just saw you changed penalties a bit, will try it tomorrow.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:51 AM   #691
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Played a couple of more games, won both 31-28 and 34-28 against the Dolphins and Jets.

Really liking the gameplay.

I was really thinking about increase tackle slider a bit because to many break tackles causing big plays and high scoring games. Want to reduce this scoring numbers a bit. Do you think 46 will do it? I will need to up fumbles too?

Penalties still low for cpu. Could drawn him offsides one time in each game, but in both games cpu had only a couple of penalties. Just saw you changed penalties a bit, will try it tomorrow.
Actually thinking about moving tackling to 46 and fumbles to 37 in an update tomorrow. I'm working now on making sure the reaction time and coverage is legit.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:38 AM   #692
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Just to give u some feedback. I picked the saints and i did the sliders exact to a tee. Im 2-0 beat the cards 31 to 24 and just beat the bucks 52 to 6. So i hope these results are just because the teams raitings arent that high and not that the sliders are easy.

I really enjoyed the gameplay and i could tell the difference in qb play between palmer and winston. I guess ill just have to wait and see what happens against a solid team but with that said the saints d isnt good but im getting alot of sacks and stuffing the run. My olb has 5 sacks in 2 games. I play mlb no switch.

I guess my question/ concern is are u guys finding these a challenge. Im just really dissappointed with how all madden feels this year so ive switched to all pro but i need a challenge. Your set looks close to what i would put in for a set of my own. Reaction/ coverage is different but it played fine. I have one pick and have thrown one pick so far.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:17 PM   #693
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Just to give u some feedback. I picked the saints and i did the sliders exact to a tee. Im 2-0 beat the cards 31 to 24 and just beat the bucks 52 to 6. So i hope these results are just because the teams raitings arent that high and not that the sliders are easy.

I really enjoyed the gameplay and i could tell the difference in qb play between palmer and winston. I guess ill just have to wait and see what happens against a solid team but with that said the saints d isnt good but im getting alot of sacks and stuffing the run. My olb has 5 sacks in 2 games. I play mlb no switch.

I guess my question/ concern is are u guys finding these a challenge. Im just really dissappointed with how all madden feels this year so ive switched to all pro but i need a challenge. Your set looks close to what i would put in for a set of my own. Reaction/ coverage is different but it played fine. I have one pick and have thrown one pick so far.
These are made for realism. Not to make bad teams good. Most my games are decided by less than 7 points but if you play against Jacksonville or any other bad team Im sorry no slider set is gonna make them equivalent to the Patriots, and if there is a set that can then it's not realistic. In my cfm I have seen honest realistic stats and outcomes in games . My last two games were both by a FG. If u want it more challenging then lower each user slider by 3 points. But I find my sliders pretty challenging most of the time and fun all of the time. If u want a real challenge put user qb accuracy to 11 and user run blocking to 34. Thank u for the honest feedback bro. But like I said I aimed for realism and a true nfl experience. I know Jarodd21 has some challenging slider sets. But I am yet to beat a team by double digits. I actually have 3 losses. I have been an all madden player until coming up with my set this year.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-23-2015 at 04:22 PM.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:26 PM   #694
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Note : I can't make up my mind for user qb accuracy, I like it between 19-21. I feel it's realistic. Must use left stick to guide passes. So if u like 19 like I do then go with that or if u like 21 go with that also.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-23-2015 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:06 PM   #695
Rookie

Hey Flazko,

I'm probably a little late to the 'party' of custom sliders with the Maddens. Years past always blew All Pro out the water, but got ran over in All Madden. So past few years been trying sets. Your set seems to get me the closest to what I call 'real' football.

however,

I still need some tweaks to 'balance' a few things out for me. I played my first cfm game as the Packers, our first game is against Da'Bears. I have quarters to 15 min (which from reading the posts, I'll have to shorten to 12 minutes I believe to help). That is the easy fix.

I'll list where I need help with tweaks here.

1) The bigger issue for me was that Cutler dropped 5 hail mary type passes for TD's on me. 4 of them to different WR/TE's. While 1-2 might be realistic, ones of 80, 64 and two just over 45 yards, doesn't seem too realistic. GB's defense aint the greatest, but I don't hold Chi's offense to be that much better. One tackle had 3 guys holding Jeffries dead to rights before he just took off for the remaining 45 yards of the 80 yarder. So I think I need either some reduced CPU passing or increased HUM defense.

2) the game ended up with a rediculous score, which again was due to 15 min quarters. However, I could never catch up to them. I was down 7 from their opening drive, then down 14 due to a pick-6. I never recovered. I could get within 3 of them, but then they would score. I'd punt, they'd score again. Then I'd catch up to being down 7, and the same thing, they'd score, I'd punt, they'd score. The score was like 55-63 or something like that. Both teams over 50 though. as GB late in the 4th quarter I had run 98 plays, which I think is a little high,

3) HUM running game seemed ok, maybe a little difficult. I ran 22-27 times I'm thinking and barely cracked 60 yards with Lacy. CPU running game was about what I'd expect going up agains Forte and being one of my first games back after having a baby and being out of practice with the newer controls for me.

Any help on correcting these issues? I was pretty happy overall with it. Penalties came at crucial frustrating times and caused me and CPU to punt when a first down was made. I appreciate it....cheers.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:17 PM   #696
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by themetallikid
Hey Flazko,

I'm probably a little late to the 'party' of custom sliders with the Maddens. Years past always blew All Pro out the water, but got ran over in All Madden. So past few years been trying sets. Your set seems to get me the closest to what I call 'real' football.

however,

I still need some tweaks to 'balance' a few things out for me. I played my first cfm game as the Packers, our first game is against Da'Bears. I have quarters to 15 min (which from reading the posts, I'll have to shorten to 12 minutes I believe to help). That is the easy fix.

I'll list where I need help with tweaks here.

1) The bigger issue for me was that Cutler dropped 5 hail mary type passes for TD's on me. 4 of them to different WR/TE's. While 1-2 might be realistic, ones of 80, 64 and two just over 45 yards, doesn't seem too realistic. GB's defense aint the greatest, but I don't hold Chi's offense to be that much better. One tackle had 3 guys holding Jeffries dead to rights before he just took off for the remaining 45 yards of the 80 yarder. So I think I need either some reduced CPU passing or increased HUM defense.

2) the game ended up with a rediculous score, which again was due to 15 min quarters. However, I could never catch up to them. I was down 7 from their opening drive, then down 14 due to a pick-6. I never recovered. I could get within 3 of them, but then they would score. I'd punt, they'd score again. Then I'd catch up to being down 7, and the same thing, they'd score, I'd punt, they'd score. The score was like 55-63 or something like that. Both teams over 50 though. as GB late in the 4th quarter I had run 98 plays, which I think is a little high,

3) HUM running game seemed ok, maybe a little difficult. I ran 22-27 times I'm thinking and barely cracked 60 yards with Lacy. CPU running game was about what I'd expect going up agains Forte and being one of my first games back after having a baby and being out of practice with the newer controls for me.

Any help on correcting these issues? I was pretty happy overall with it. Penalties came at crucial frustrating times and caused me and CPU to punt when a first down was made. I appreciate it....cheers.
Thanks for the feedback. I would say when it comes to the hail marry, only thing I can recommend is lowering cpu catch by a point or using the auto switch assist which will let u switch to am other player without taking them out the play. U could also put cpu pass block to 36, sounds like the cpu has too much time to look down field. Try the quarters at 13 mins with run off between 11-15, user run blocking is good between 36-39. I average 72 yards a game with Joseph Randle but that high score seems ridiculous. I've only had one game in the 50s. That's where the threshold and game speed come into play to help. . Most games are very tight. I did just win vs Giants 29-23. But usually my games are even tighter. The slow game speed and threshold at 48 help make the gameplay tighter.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-23-2015 at 11:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »