Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 98 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2015, 10:39 PM   #777
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Flazko, played the updates awesome.

Question on injury.....what made you decide on 62? I had many injuries with it at 62 in CFM, then switched to 60 and nothing...so was going to try 61. Or do you highly recommend 62?
Old 11-06-2015, 01:02 AM   #778
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Flazko, played the updates awesome.

Question on injury.....what made you decide on 62? I had many injuries with it at 62 in CFM, then switched to 60 and nothing...so was going to try 61. Or do you highly recommend 62?
You can try 61. I didn't get any until 62. I get about 1-4 a game. Once in a while none.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:43 AM   #779
Banned

Flazko - I have not played much Madden this year because in my opinion this year's title is worse than last years. Anyways, I want to try your sliders out and see if I can finish my Patriots season

Here are my questions:
I play true 100% sim and don't even controller a defensive player or receivers after the catch. I care more about ratings mattering than anything else. With that said, I want to only lose 1-4 games a year with a team like the Patriots, if that makes sense? I want the challenge to be realistic.

Will I find that with your sliders? I appreciate your hard work on creating a great slider set and I will be trying them out this afternoon.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:22 PM   #780
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Flazko - I have not played much Madden this year because in my opinion this year's title is worse than last years. Anyways, I want to try your sliders out and see if I can finish my Patriots season

Here are my questions:
I play true 100% sim and don't even controller a defensive player or receivers after the catch. I care more about ratings mattering than anything else. With that said, I want to only lose 1-4 games a year with a team like the Patriots, if that makes sense? I want the challenge to be realistic.

Will I find that with your sliders? I appreciate your hard work on creating a great slider set and I will be trying them out this afternoon.
You will find that it's not about the team's overall ratings. It's all about the match ups and players ratings with my sliders. A lot of people seem to enjoy my set and say it's very challenging. I honestly think u Will like it. It's not easy but it's not unrealistically hard like all madden. If there are any elements that you do find too easy I can always give u an honest suggestion to fit your play style. I've taken a lot of time with my gameplay sliders and with my penalties. Make sure you so use slow and 48 speed threshold. Makes a big difference.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:21 PM   #781
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2

Going to be giving these a go, have used A&S sliders but the same results were constant each game (CPU no running game/USER dominating the run) so I need some variety.

Just a few easy questions;

Do the CPU sustain drives or is it a few plays and the big play and it's done?

Does the CPU QB throw the ball within two/three seconds so it's impossible to get a sack on them?

Thanks.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:45 PM   #782
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_NBA_x
Going to be giving these a go, have used A&S sliders but the same results were constant each game (CPU no running game/USER dominating the run) so I need some variety.

Just a few easy questions;

Do the CPU sustain drives or is it a few plays and the big play and it's done?

Does the CPU QB throw the ball within two/three seconds so it's impossible to get a sack on them?

Thanks.
Good solid drives by cpu majority of time. Depends on match ups. Big plays are rare. And I average 3 sacks a game vs cpu. Play a few games first before giving feedback so u see the difference. Enjoy.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-06-2015 at 08:05 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:00 PM   #783
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If any element of the gameplay is too hard I will help any of you guys to adjust to your play styles.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:32 AM   #784
Rookie

Zobeto's Arena

Loving the sliders so far!

Is there a reason you have speed of the game on slow? I find it almost too easy in the passing game on offense. Would you not recommend normal speed for these sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »