Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 99 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2015, 01:30 PM   #785
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zobeto
Loving the sliders so far!

Is there a reason you have speed of the game on slow? I find it almost too easy in the passing game on offense. Would you not recommend normal speed for these sliders?
To prevent warping purposes. U can try whatever speed you're comfortable with but results of the sliders will be different. As long as u enjoy it is all that matters. If u change game speed I recommend changing the threshold with it, slow will also give u nice animations, I've been testing Fast game speed with threshold at 62 and it's playing nice just want to continue testing, I feel like slow best resembles real NFL games but whatever u like bro. I've went back and forth between slow and fast in previous updates. I will continue testing and maybe make some changes but use what's fun to u.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-08-2015 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:35 PM   #786
Rookie

These sliders are best I have found, they give me a good challenge for my skill level. I am using them exactly as put them in and it has worked out really well for me. They have given me a good variety outcomes so far which has been very similar to actual NFL games in regards to stats and penalties. Don't pay to much attention to the people who are trying to change things with this set, as you have done a really good job with them as they are. These people can't help themselves as they have a slider addiction and will never be completely satisfied. I don't enjoy spending all my time messing with sliders as opposed to actually playing games so I'm glad I found these.

Again good job, and stay strong with what you have created.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:15 PM   #787
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericmarksman
These sliders are best I have found, they give me a good challenge for my skill level. I am using them exactly as put them in and it has worked out really well for me. They have given me a good variety outcomes so far which has been very similar to actual NFL games in regards to stats and penalties. Don't pay to much attention to the people who are trying to change things with this set, as you have done a really good job with them as they are. These people can't help themselves as they have a slider addiction and will never be completely satisfied. I don't enjoy spending all my time messing with sliders as opposed to actually playing games so I'm glad I found these.

Again good job, and stay strong with what you have created.
Thank u. Really appreciate the compliments. I'm glad you enjoy my work.
Old 11-09-2015, 12:51 PM   #788
Rookie

Hello, Flazko. I've been looking for a great set of sliders and word around the streets is your the man with them lol. Cool to see you're from Albuquerque also. Question, will these translate over to PS4 just fine? A little new to the forum so not sure if this has been covered. Thanks in advance!
Old 11-09-2015, 06:17 PM   #789
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballejos12
Hello, Flazko. I've been looking for a great set of sliders and word around the streets is your the man with them lol. Cool to see you're from Albuquerque also. Question, will these translate over to PS4 just fine? A little new to the forum so not sure if this has been covered. Thanks in advance!
Are u from NM? And I've received pretty solid feedback. U should like my set, if u need help adjusting after playing a few games I WI help. Just know each game plays different. Player Ratings matter more than team rating. I don't see why they wouldn't work on ps4, give it a try.
Old 11-09-2015, 06:49 PM   #790
Rookie

Yes, I was born and raised in Mountainair but I've lived in ABQ the last 9 years! I'm gonna try it the slider set tonight and I'll give some feedback soon! Thanks again
Old 11-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #791
Rookie

I saw you updated penalties and some changes again. I thought the old ones played well. Any reason for the changes
Old 11-10-2015, 03:34 PM   #792
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballejos12
Yes, I was born and raised in Mountainair but I've lived in ABQ the last 9 years! I'm gonna try it the slider set tonight and I'll give some feedback soon! Thanks again
Cool man. Enjoy. I'm originally from Las Vegas NM, but been in Abq for the past two years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »