SM27's All Pro PLAYER LOCK Sliders, Methodology, and why I am just freaking insane!.. - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SM27's All Pro PLAYER LOCK Sliders, Methodology, and why I am just freaking insane!..

This is a discussion on SM27's All Pro PLAYER LOCK Sliders, Methodology, and why I am just freaking insane!.. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Which is your favorite position playing in Player Lock Mode?
QB 5 31.25%
HB 2 12.50%
FB 0 0%
TE 0 0%
WR 0 0%
CB 6 37.50%
SS / FS 2 12.50%
DE 1 6.25%
DT 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2015, 03:04 PM   #9
Rookie

Miguelaveli's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SM27's All Pro PLAYER LOCK Sliders, Methodology, and why I am just freaking insan

Ok, cool thanks. i agree that right out of the box the game is clean. do you think the sliders are the same in the new practice mode as well ?
Old 09-11-2015, 05:11 AM   #10
Rookie

Re: SM27's All Pro PLAYER LOCK Sliders, Methodology, and why I am just freaking insan

I tried playing with the enhanced playbook and I see issues with it. I play the Raiders and the offensive scheme is set to power run. I have a FB (Reece) who is rated 90+ and yet the enhanced playbook never recommend any strategy plays with a FB in the formation. What to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2015, 08:27 AM   #11
Old Guy

SalemChief's Arena

OVR: 3

Wow, SM27. It's sure good to hear from you again, sir. Ten years ago, I was one of your manifesto testers. What glory days those were...

This is EXACTLY the style of play I use, so I'm looking forward to trying these out. FYI, I usually only play the QB, and that's it. I call the defensive plays, and watch them. Sort of like I'm the QB on the sidelines, watching the plays.

I'll report back, but here's the kicker...in six weeks. Work duties 7 days/week until 10/18 keep me sidelined. But I didn't want to miss the opportunity to bump this thread and give you a shout out. Once again, your extraordinary attention to detail, first-rate writing and layout, and your graphics skills are on superior display.

Will check back on 10/24. Peace, brother, until then--

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 12:58 PM   #12
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
I tried playing with the enhanced playbook and I see issues with it. I play the Raiders and the offensive scheme is set to power run. I have a FB (Reece) who is rated 90+ and yet the enhanced playbook never recommend any strategy plays with a FB in the formation. What to do?

Hey Bro,
I am about to get on a plane, but I will check back in later and share with you a couple of different options for you..
cheers!
Old 09-11-2015, 02:44 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm27
Hey Bro,

I am about to get on a plane, but I will check back in later and share with you a couple of different options for you..

cheers!

Looking forward to it. I am not going to get any games in before sunday evening anyways.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »