Home

Deleting the tuner?

This is a discussion on Deleting the tuner? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2015, 12:41 PM   #17
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Deleting the tuner?

FWIW, I accidentally redownloaded the tuner and started my CFM game (Redskins vs Falcons).

By the middle of the third quarter Matt Ryan had over 350 yards on 90% passing with 4 tds. He was hitting everything. I deleted the tuner and played again and he was a lot more toned down. Still had decent stats but he was missing a lot and even finished below 60%. I don't know if it was a placebo effect but to me at least it seemed to make a difference.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:36 PM   #18
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
FWIW, I accidentally redownloaded the tuner and started my CFM game (Redskins vs Falcons).

By the middle of the third quarter Matt Ryan had over 350 yards on 90% passing with 4 tds. He was hitting everything. I deleted the tuner and played again and he was a lot more toned down. Still had decent stats but he was missing a lot and even finished below 60%. I don't know if it was a placebo effect but to me at least it seemed to make a difference.

With tuner I had manning rushing for 7 att. Same game without the tuner he had none. I'm going to play without the tuner. Yes I deleted and re downloaded several times.

No tuner for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2015, 08:19 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 1

Totally agree...don't play with the tuner. I played 5 games with the tuner and then the same 5 games again without it using Coach Mode on All Pro default for all 10 games, so there was no human interference, and the stats clearly showed that the tuner gives the User controlled team a huge boost.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:31 PM   #20
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
With tuner I had manning rushing for 7 att. Same game without the tuner he had none. I'm going to play without the tuner. Yes I deleted and re downloaded several times.

No tuner for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, i may delete the tuner. I have had pocket passers taking off and then guys like Kap and Wilson not running at all.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:15 PM   #21
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

I've played all my games w/o tuner and have not seen any issues. I never downloaded the tuner b/c it was more for online and I'm offline 32 team control. It's been nice not having to spend a bunch of time testing things b/c for the most part they were already good on just about default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 01:58 AM   #22
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Check out my sliders. I have the latest patch and tuner and the cpu qb play is spot on.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:31 PM   #23
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If I just started cfm but deleted the tuner afterwards, do u think it'll still take effect or do I gotta restart cfm ? I saw a big difference in play now after deleting the tuner.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:37 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
If I just started cfm but deleted the tuner afterwards, do u think it'll still take effect or do I gotta restart cfm ? I saw a big difference in play now after deleting the tuner.
Nope, you don't. I deleted the tuner halfway through a season in my offline CFM without any problems, and I clearly saw a difference (for the better, IMO). You can add/remove the tuner at will without restarting your CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »