Deleting the tuner? - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Deleting the tuner?

This is a discussion on Deleting the tuner? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-25-2015, 06:05 PM   #25
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Deleting the tuner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Nope, you don't. I deleted the tuner halfway through a season in my offline CFM without any problems, and I clearly saw a difference (for the better, IMO). You can add/remove the tuner at will without restarting your CFM.
Cool thanks for replying brotha. What differences are u seeing. I saw the qbs stay in the pocket way more. Does deleting the tuner have any negative effects. Especially during catching or WR DB interaction?
Old 09-25-2015, 10:51 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm going to try deleting the turner. It seems since adding the turner my Defense, mainly pass defense simple does not exist.

When I play in my CFM the CPU QB will be lights out, along with mine.

When I PLAY NOW vs my son he will use the Seahawks and Russell Wilson will be something crazy good like 37-38 for 500+ yards. Before the turner he was more like 19-35 for 220+ yards.

It's driving me nuts that no matter what defense I pick he can throw lights out.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:50 AM   #27
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigemaggs99
I'm going to try deleting the turner. It seems since adding the turner my Defense, mainly pass defense simple does not exist.

When I play in my CFM the CPU QB will be lights out, along with mine.

When I PLAY NOW vs my son he will use the Seahawks and Russell Wilson will be something crazy good like 37-38 for 500+ yards. Before the turner he was more like 19-35 for 220+ yards.

It's driving me nuts that no matter what defense I pick he can throw lights out.

I tried deleting the tuner but I think it's more the patch rather the tuner. I deleted the tuner and qb are still too accurate compared to before patch/tuner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2015, 10:05 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Cool thanks for replying brotha. What differences are u seeing. I saw the qbs stay in the pocket way more. Does deleting the tuner have any negative effects. Especially during catching or WR DB interaction?
The only thing I like about the tuner is that my CBs got my INTs and broke up more deep balls. Without the tuner, it seems that most of my INTs come from the safeties and LBs. Now, I play Coach Mode, so this is based on no human interaction with the players. Otherwise, when I look at all the data I've recorded, the tuner seems to give the USER a big boost. When I compared 10 games with the tuner on All Pro Default (Coach Mode) to the same 10 games without the tuner, it's very clear that the tuner did something much more than just WR/DB interactions.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:09 PM   #29
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So I deleted tuner, then redownload it and it plays great. No rushing attempts from qbs unless it's Russell Wilson or kaeperknick
Old 09-28-2015, 10:25 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
So I deleted tuner, then redownload it and it plays great. No rushing attempts from qbs unless it's Russell Wilson or kaeperknick
How do you delete the tuner?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2015, 10:35 PM   #31
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veditor
How do you delete the tuner?

In main menu go to where u load files and u will see tuner. U can delete it there

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 10:44 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
In main menu go to where u load files and u will see tuner. U can delete it there
Thanks! I'm not sure if I even want to delete it right now, I get about 60-70 percent passing for both QBs right now, but I'm curious to see how the game changes without it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »