Home

Schnaidt1 madden 16 PRO sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1 madden 16 PRO sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 04:52 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1 madden 16 PRO sliders

How do these sliders compare to the all pro sliders on this board. Seems like it might be kinda evened out in comparison to toughness since human QBA is low and pass blocking etc.

I'm the guy that is currently on All-Pro playing a adjusted slider from Armor/Swords sliders and the other big All Pro sliders.

Thanks
Josh

But maybe its me or the CPU just doesn't sub out players, not sure. But seems really hard to play cpu in the 1st quarter and gets really easy as the game goes on. Maybe its my brain actually keying in on there tendencies and shutting it down. But its kinda irritating when I'm averaging 0-7 points at most in the 1st quarter and like 14 points on average in the 4th quarter so I'm trying to find that balance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 04:57 AM   #26
Rookie

I'm just gonna chime in on these penalty sliders. I can tell there not enough penalties and type of penalties just by looking at them.

False Start,offsides,etc etc need to bumped up.

A FYI. Last season on average a game had 12.2 penalties and so far this year I think its a little higher. Some teams alone had 10 penalties or more and there were at least 4 games week 1 with 16 total penalties. I know some people might seem annoyed by that many penalties but that's realism.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:55 AM   #27
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangLife03
I'm just gonna chime in on these penalty sliders. I can tell there not enough penalties and type of penalties just by looking at them.

False Start,offsides,etc etc need to bumped up.

A FYI. Last season on average a game had 12.2 penalties and so far this year I think its a little higher. Some teams alone had 10 penalties or more and there were at least 4 games week 1 with 16 total penalties. I know some people might seem annoyed by that many penalties but that's realism.

Dude...ur an idiot...gtfo....

Just by looking u can tell there arent enough penalties.....

Prolly thee dumbest thing ive heard someone say here on OS.

There are easily 2 offensive holds per team...at least 1 defensive hold which everyone knows needs tuned....at least 1 block in back per team...and pass interference and roughing qb happen but not every game...

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-16-2015, 08:01 AM   #28
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

And honestly penalty amount is the absolute last thing i care about...i want good gameplay....I've been making sliders for years and before penalties affected gameplay so lots of times id play a game and have maybe 1 called a game!!!

The whole point of these is great games....anyone can mess with penalties later...but if you get great gameplay first...thats what matters!

Damn i swear some people really irritate me...lol its too early for this

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-16-2015, 08:03 AM   #29
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid73
Attachment 106422Attachment 106423

These are some stats from my second game me Kc and cpu Vikings ,Adrian Peterson was All day with 139 yds Bridgewater struggle with some of his throws 49% me Kc Smith 96 yds 1 td and 2 int 50% and Jamal Charles with 99yds .

Did u change user rushing to 38 and cpu tackle to 97??

Also....delete the tuner if you haven't

Old 09-16-2015, 10:23 AM   #30
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Did u change user rushing to 38 and cpu tackle to 97??

Also....delete the tuner if you haven't

Yes! I changed it and also I deleted the tuner, the cpu defense is playing a lot tougher and at my surprise cpu special team punt team went for it on a 4th 3 and they got it!!!!
Old 09-16-2015, 11:24 AM   #31
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid73
Yes! I changed it and also I deleted the tuner, the cpu defense is playing a lot tougher and at my surprise cpu special team punt team went for it on a 4th 3 and they got it!!!!
Thats awesome...my buddy played a game trying them out last night as jets vs Brown's....lost 23 to 21...he was soo pissed he lost on pro lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 12:34 PM   #32
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Thats awesome...my buddy played a game trying them out last night as jets vs Brown's....lost 23 to 21...he was soo pissed he lost on pro lol

Ah! Shoot I bet he was I most def feel like I'm not getting cheated with these slider set im not a big Alex smith fan but he's bout to take a seat good job on these sliders!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »