Home

Old 09-26-2015, 02:41 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Fumbles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I've seen a fair amount on default All-Pro and I've forced alot more just by aggressive tackling.
1st question, what is your tackle slider set to? The lower this is the less big hits, meaning less fumbles.
That's interesting, I'm on All-Madden with tackling set pretty low for more broken tackles. I'll try fumbles at 40 and then later tackling at 60 to see if that helps. Higher fumble slider = higher chance of fumbles (contrary to previous editions)? I'll report back so other people will know, hopefully it works. Thanks!
Old 09-26-2015, 03:05 PM   #10
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

For what it's worth I'm seeing a nice realistic amount of fumbles from, QBs, RBs, WRs and special teams using FUM 46 and TAK at 43 on AP.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-26-2015, 03:07 PM   #11
Banned

Pat Morgan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
For what it's worth I'm seeing a nice realistic amount of fumbles from, QBs, RBs, WRs and special teams using FUM 46 and TAK at 43 on AP.
I have fumble at 45 and tackle at 40 and for many games I saw 0 fumbles, but 2 games ago I saw 4 (3 by CPU, 1 by me) then the next game there was 2........strange since I didnt move either 2 sliders.......1 was forced manually by me with a hard hitting tackle from my SS directly against the RB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 08:39 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

So it looks like the Tackling slider causes more fumbles as a lot of you have said on here. I always thought it was how well they tackled not how much power they put behind the tackle. I have fumbles at 20 and tackles at 70 and have seen about 1 per game, hoping to get 1 or 2 more per game.

Thanks for your help!
Old 09-29-2015, 09:05 PM   #13
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
So it looks like the Tackling slider causes more fumbles as a lot of you have said on here. I always thought it was how well they tackled not how much power they put behind the tackle. I have fumbles at 20 and tackles at 70 and have seen about 1 per game, hoping to get 1 or 2 more per game.

Thanks for your help!
It's a combo of both. 1-2 fumbles per gm is about avg. Seems like your getting closer keep dropping fumble slider until you see what you want.
Let us know when you get to that sweet spot!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »