Injury and Fatigue slider questions - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Injury and Fatigue slider questions

This is a discussion on Injury and Fatigue slider questions within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-16-2015, 04:24 PM   #1
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3
Injury and Fatigue slider questions

What are you guys playing with. Mine are as listed and I havent found a good mix just yet.

Fatigue / 51
Injury / 81

So far during my 1st season No sim games just me playing I have lost these guys. I am 9 Games in.

QB Petty 4 weeks twice
WR Dorsett 3 weeks
DE Gregory / 4 weeks

I want to see way more injuries then this. I want to have to adjust, put people on IR and sign players to help.

My auto subs are as goes..

Auto Subs
Offense
OB 0/3
RB 80/84
WR 65/70
FB/TE 50/55
OL 0/3
Defense
DT 80/84
DE 80/84
LB 50/55
CB 20/25
S 20/25

Last edited by silver281gt; 10-19-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 06:32 PM   #2
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Injury and Fatigue slider questions

You have to crank that fatigue up..
Old 10-17-2015, 08:59 AM   #3
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

What would you suggest to move it to. Would like to maybe see the starters get off the field sooner and subbed back in so they don't get so tired at the end. Thi season is a lost one so I am going to try a few different combos.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:50 AM   #4
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

OVR: 0

Maybe 60.. I currently have mine at 55 on fatigue
Old 10-17-2015, 10:15 AM   #5
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

In previous versions of madden if you move fatigue up to high players would disappear in the 4th quarter. Does this still happening this year if you move fatigue up high?

I remember putting fatigue at like 55-60 in previous version and in the 4th my HB and like my Oline guys would disappear in the 4th... Anyone notice if that's been fixed this year?
Old 10-17-2015, 02:12 PM   #6
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
What would you suggest to move it to. Would like to maybe see the starters get off the field sooner and subbed back in so they don't get so tired at the end. Thi season is a lost one so I am going to try a few different combos.
I have mine at 60. It seems to work for me.. I haven't had an issue with my starters being out at the end because they are so tired.
Old 10-17-2015, 04:24 PM   #7
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
In previous versions of madden if you move fatigue up to high players would disappear in the 4th quarter. Does this still happening this year if you move fatigue up high?

I remember putting fatigue at like 55-60 in previous version and in the 4th my HB and like my Oline guys would disappear in the 4th... Anyone notice if that's been fixed this year?
In play now anything over 58 for fatigue will make your RBs dissappear in the 4th. In cfm it doesn't. I have mine at 62.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:03 PM   #8
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
In play now anything over 58 for fatigue will make your RBs dissappear in the 4th. In cfm it doesn't. I have mine at 62.
OK, I just tried 60 in my CFM with the Pats against the Jets.

For me, setting it at 60 won't work... While I had no disappearing players in the 4th, which was good, I did notice my SS Chung (and my FS too) was subbing out a bunch, at one point in the 4th my 3rd string SS was in! lol, I also noticed the Jets O-Line had their backup LG and backup C in for a few plays in the 4th. (Yes, you read that right, the New York Jets took out a perfectly healthy Nick Mangold in the 4th)

I dunno I'll try 55, or maybe a little lower, but for me... 60 caused too many un-realistic subs, I can't use that setting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »