Home

Old 10-27-2015, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sacks

Does anyone know a way to get pressure on the QB? Blitzing isn't very good and the DLine doesn't disengage.

I can play solid defense but not being able to sack the QB is a big fun killer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 05:31 PM   #2
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Sacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellard80
Does anyone know a way to get pressure on the QB? Blitzing isn't very good and the DLine doesn't disengage.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-all-pro.html
Old 10-27-2015, 05:45 PM   #3
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellard80

The issue is the holding slider along with offsides and false start. Try holding at 10 and both offsides and false start at 80. Also drop pass block to around 35-40.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:47 PM   #4
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
The issue is the holding slider along with offsides and false start. Try holding at 10 and both offsides and false start at 80. Also drop pass block to around 35-40.
I agree with pass blocking being between 35-40. Anything lower is ridiculous and anything higher is unrealistic.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:46 PM   #5
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

What level are you playing on? I play on default sliders. On All-Pro I can get five or more sacks a game by controlling a defense lineman, playing coverage defense, rushing four, and getting lots of coverage sacks. On AllPro, getting sacks are still easy. Nowhere near as easy as last year, but still easy.

On default all madden, you can't play like you do on any other level and still expect sacks. If you rush only 3 or 4 in a base defense and play it safe, the cpu will keep you blocked all day long and will just take apart your defense. You will have no prayer stopping them. Coverage sacks are nonexistant. You need to bring the pressure on all madden. Blitz and bring 5-7 rushers on any given down. If its 3rd and long, Im bringing heavy pressure. Dont play it safe. You'll get good pressure, start getting tons of sacks, and will force shorter throws and bad throws. If you sit back with max coverage, the cpu will still find a way to convert long distance.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »