Home

question about fumbles and sacks in pro sliders

This is a discussion on question about fumbles and sacks in pro sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2015, 03:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
question about fumbles and sacks in pro sliders

Got a late start on Madden this year, in fact really have not played it since 2014, but I like the new game play.
I also have really enjoyed your sliders in the few games I have got in.
Here are a few observations, I have played the first two games of an offline season as the Rams and gone 0-2. Lost 27-24 to Seattle, was up 17-0 and frittered it away, and 27-7 to Washington.

The one thing that jumped out at me was the penalties, much more realistic. The teams combined for 14 in the first game and 16 in the second, much better than the four or five per game which I recall seeing in the past.

I posted this in Playmakers pro sliders, since they are the ones I am using, but since that thread has been active since early October I've reposted it here looking for some input.

Got a late start on Madden this year, in fact really have not played it since 2014, but I like the new game play.
I also have really enjoyed your sliders in the few games I have got in.
Here are a few observations, I have played the first two games of an offline season as the Rams and gone 0-2. Lost 27-24 to Seattle, was up 17-0 and frittered it away, and 27-7 to Washington.

The one thing that jumped out at me was the penalties, much more realistic. The teams combined for 14 in the first game and 16 in the second, much better than the four or five per game which I recall seeing in the past.

But a few questions, lack of turnovers. I have had just two in the games combined, both interceptions thrown by the Rams. There have been no fumble recoveries, as there have yet to be any fumbles to recover.

Also, QB sacks. The Rams have three in two games, all three on Wilson against Seattle. That's probable reasonable considering they were facing Wilson and RG III, yes I lost to RG III, who are both quite mobile.
The Rams have yielded just one, with a much less mobile and an mediocre offensive line, with Foles.

What are the adjustments I might want to make to increase turnovers, in particular fumbles, and perhaps tone down the QB protection.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »