Playmakers Equal Base All Madden Sliders - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Equal Base All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Equal Base All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-12-2015, 01:22 PM   #17
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Equal Base All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Finally got a game in with these for coach mode. Love the challenge. In the one game, the cpu qb couldn't incomplete a pass. All 6 of the incompletions were pass deflections. Love the pass rush on these. By far the best I've seen it. Penalty's play a big part too, as with the feel of the game. I love the wr/db reactions. seen some beautiful stuff I've never seen. Have you tried coach mode with these PM? They work pretty good. Just need to get more games in.
Not yet....

I was hoping someone would release some classic rosters for xbox one so i could checkout coach mode

Classic rosters is usually the only way I'll play coach mode or cpu vs cpu games

Which version of the sliders did you use?
Old 11-12-2015, 04:38 PM   #18
Champ

Hilman11's Arena

OVR: 0

Another suggestion would be to bump up the Accel Play Clock to 20 seconds and leave the 12 min quarters. Worked for me.

Last edited by Hilman11; 11-12-2015 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-12-2015, 06:44 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Not yet....

I was hoping someone would release some classic rosters for xbox one so i could checkout coach mode

Classic rosters is usually the only way I'll play coach mode or cpu vs cpu games

Which version of the sliders did you use?
I started working on a greatest individual teams file. Did the 1983 dolphins offense. Went to test them out and found that the classic playbooks (Joe Gibbs, Madden, Tom Flores) playbooks arent in this years game so I stopped my work. Not having those playbooks kills it for me. It'd be hard for me to enjoy the 89 49ers without the old school, 2 back, all under center Bill Walsh west coast playbook.

These are crazy good for coach mode. The cpu super qb may have just been the teams i was playing with in a year 2 CFM post Peyton Manning rebuild job in Denver against P. Rivers and the Chargers. I had a really good time. The CPU was near unstoppable on 3rd down. I just took it as Rivers being a veteran. It felt like real NFL football. Love the sub in sub out feel with these too.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:31 PM   #20
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Playmakers Equal Base All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Thanks for testing them out....

Are you using the updated version 2.0 the 1st set posted?

Also, I would probably suggest increasing the QTR length in order to get closer to the actual NFL plays per game.

I've been using version 2.0 for about five games. I had a blowout win, an overtime win, a close loss, a defensive struggle and a shootout.
My biggest fear was ratings not meaning anything and every team/player playing exactly the same leading to the same final scores. I mean it's still Madden, but it's definitely not as bad as I thought it would be.
Realistic and challenging. Thanks!

Edit: Playing with 15 mins/12 seconds usually gets me a good play total, but I heard quarter length affects gameplay and auto subs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2015, 09:09 PM   #21
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

This game is exactly like madden 15 qbs nvr throw incompletions bot realistic at all im done with this game for good prolly nvr buy it again

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 10:08 PM   #22
Pro

Shaunhill18, how do you say that you are done with this game and then 8 minutes later begin your own thread...I have never understood any of your responses to anything related to madden...oh and please, use spell check
Old 11-12-2015, 10:13 PM   #23
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
This game is exactly like madden 15 qbs nvr throw incompletions bot realistic at all im done with this game for good prolly nvr buy it again
I'm not sure about Madden 15 because i didn't really play last years game do to the issues with Sliders being broken

But as for Madden 16 I've played on all 3 levels and really haven't had too many issues with ROBO QB.

Not saying the game doesn't have issues because after all it's Madden and we never truly see the game play perfect....

One thing I would suggest is testing out PRO level sliders....

I know not too many people think that level is worth playing on but IMO when you start to tweak the sliders you can get some solid results on PRO Level.

I have a Pro Level slider thread here
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...l-sliders.html

All CPU Sliders for the most part remain at DEFAULT settings and you just adjust the human sliders....

The game this year IMO is the best Madden experience I've had since about Madden 11 or 12.....

It still has issues mainly with lack of fumbles and lifeless special teams play which EA seems to always ignore but it's a solid game this year.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:23 PM   #24
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

I have one question will these work for coach mode realisticly and will the pro lvl work coach mode also

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »