Pass Coverage, Pass Reaction, Interception Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Pass Coverage, Pass Reaction, Interception Sliders

This is a discussion on Pass Coverage, Pass Reaction, Interception Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-12-2015, 12:26 PM   #25
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Pass Coverage, Pass Reaction, Interception Sliders

Chilling man coaching/teaching, enjoying life.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Old 12-28-2015, 06:47 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Pass Coverage, Pass Reaction, Interception Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macksport
pass reaction makes defense commit to run or pass...the lower your slider goes the more they are committed to the run ...pass coverage is zone recognition....the only way to affect man coverage is with pass and catch slider along with pass blocking....
When you say pass coverage is zone recognition what does that mean? When I see a player is in zone, then there is a colored circle when I look at my defensive play on the field. Does pass coverage mean that the player is going to stay more true to that particular circle and not run around like he has no clue what is going on? Or does it mean that if he sees a receiver outside of his circle that runs by him, he has a higher change of going after that receiver?

I also saw that interception slider is the biggest influence with man coverage, thoughts on that?
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »