FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-11-2015, 01:54 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

I lost as the lions 21-40 in the last game. It was a lot closer than that though. I had the ball down 27-21 in the 4th quarter but Rivers went up top on me twice and completed the passes. Stevie Johnson got behind the defense and the rest was history. Both time on 3rd and short/mid when I had a 5-2 in and told my CBs to guard the sticks on one of those plays.

Rivers was 17-25 for 374 and 5 TD's and a pick but it didn't feel cheap. I pressured him and forced some punts, the game just got away from me in the 4th quarter.

Same sliders, held the Chiefs to 6 and SD scores 40. Pretty good variety.

I also lowered WR sub in/out.

I also forgot to mention that over the last few games I upped pass block to 50 and raised PC to 55. This is to help draw plays and play action. The increased pass coverage raises pass rush and coverage to some extent.

Anyone seen any defensive holding calls? Those seem to disappear.

The Goaline fade to Johnson was a thing of beauty with these sliders though, Calvin caught 1 in thew corner for a TD and drew a flag on another.

I'll get a few more games in tomorrow night, but these are playing sweet.

Changes put in on first post.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:02 AM   #10
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Anyone seen any defensive holding calls? Those seem to disappear.
LOL...I was going to suggest you lower that...was seeing WAY too many (5 or 6 in one game).
Old 12-11-2015, 09:21 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
LOL...I was going to suggest you lower that...was seeing WAY too many (5 or 6 in one game).
Really, I haven't seen any. That's weird.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 09:38 AM   #12
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Fatigue at 70
QB 75/63
RB 79/75
WR/79/75
DT 78/73
DE 78/73
All others at default. Figured you rarely see o-linemen, LBs, and defensive secondary come out because they are gassed.
Auto subs do not matter in CFM as they do not work properly. If you set your running back at 99/100 you'll only see him sub out after 5 or so plays and you'll still get that gassed animation, if you set your O Line to 0/1 you'll still see them sub out regularly. It's a shame these have not been addressed for the past several years.
Old 12-11-2015, 10:05 AM   #13
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Auto subs do not matter in CFM as they do not work properly. If you set your running back at 99/100 you'll only see him sub out after 5 or so plays and you'll still get that gassed animation, if you set your O Line to 0/1 you'll still see them sub out regularly. It's a shame these have not been addressed for the past several years.
With all due respect, you're wrong. There are multiple keys....
  • Quarter length. The lower the quarter length, the higher the rate of fatigue. If you're playing 15 minute quarters, you won't see as many and I honestly think this is the biggest key. Using a 12 minute quarter length with a higher acc clock value has been the best for me thus far.
  • Fatigue - OK this one is obvious
  • Setting autosubs properly in BOTH the main menu and CFM. In CFM, when you change the autosub settings, you have to hit the options button (on PS4) to get them to stick.
I'm not going to further derail fists' thread with this discussion but I had to respond.
Old 12-11-2015, 10:21 AM   #14
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
With all due respect, you're wrong. There are multiple keys....
  • Quarter length. The lower the quarter length, the higher the rate of fatigue. If you're playing 15 minute quarters, you won't see as many and I honestly think this is the biggest key. Using a 12 minute quarter length with a higher acc clock value has been the best for me thus far.
  • Fatigue - OK this one is obvious
  • Setting autosubs properly in BOTH the main menu and CFM. In CFM, when you change the autosub settings, you have to hit the options button (on PS4) to get them to stick.
I'm not going to further derail fists' thread with this discussion but I had to respond.
But do you still see offensive linemen come off the field with a high fatigue rating? This will be my last comment about auto subs as I just discovered your slider thread and will test this method later.

Last edited by JayD; 12-11-2015 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12-11-2015, 10:46 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

I would say that using 96/91 Yeldon comes out every 2-3 plays if he is getting touches. This is on 70 fatigue I think. Even on 60-65 he was coming out.

On 70 I noticed on long drives my defense makes a ton of snaps. So, you give a little you take a little I dunno.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:00 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Fist,

Which roster do you use? Looking forward to trying out sliders. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »