Home

FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2015, 02:02 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

Are you using any house rules? No switch, etc?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2015, 07:36 PM   #34
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Alright going to try this non-accelerated clock thing. 9 minute quarters.

I am also going to bump the CPU AI accuracy up to 50. The game is basically going to have default sliders except for run blocking, pass blocking, and tackling.

Have to have the Pass Blocking lowered to get enough pressure to affect the QBs. Basically watch any NFL game if an NFL QB has time to throw and feet set, chances are they are going to throw a very catchable ball.

In the game I played last night, Andrew Luck the AI QB only had a 50% completion % with these even with the accuracy at 50. Sacked him twice. So I am going to go with these right now and see how it plays out.

I am pretty sure that QB Accuracy may be the overall AI awareness slider to some extent. Their return game got a lot better when I raised this. Need more testing.
I personally am using the second set you made with cpu qb acc at 25.. etc. and ive had the best games in madden so far. IMO i wouldnt tweak it too much from what you had its what sets this set apart from the others and im personally loving it. Stick to your guns. I dont think there will be any ground breaking "finds" from here on out.

As far as subs go I haven had an issue with them. I run 62 fatigue with default auto subs exept rb its at 98/96. My time i use is 12 min quarters with 11 sec run off. I think people are just over analyzing at this point. Just some feedback for you.

Im really enjoying the old set and plan on riding them out in my cfm and trust me ive tried A LOT of sets and difficulties.

Good work.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:55 PM   #35
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosulliv
Are you using any house rules? No switch, etc?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Gonna go on a limb and say no house rules. AM plays a dang good brand of football so no house rules are needed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2015, 10:39 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

No house rules. I do use suggested plays though. I haven't found any plays that are money.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:39 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 4

Anyone tried these on slow speed? Normal All Madden is a little too fast for my liking. I'm wondering if the switch to slow will change things.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:28 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Anyone tried these on slow speed? Normal All Madden is a little too fast for my liking. I'm wondering if the switch to slow will change things.
Should work fine, I just try to keep everything as close to default as possible.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:41 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 4

Can you post exactly the sliders you are playing with? I'm confused by the format on the first page.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:53 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Can you post exactly the sliders you are playing with? I'm confused by the format on the first page.
The original set is on the first page. Any changes are right next to it with asterisk around it for the set I'm testing now. If it doesn't have asterisk, then its exactly the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »