Home

Please HELP. Need opinions on how I should adjust sliders for CFM

This is a discussion on Please HELP. Need opinions on how I should adjust sliders for CFM within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2015, 07:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Please HELP. Need opinions on how I should adjust sliders for CFM

I am in a CFM with my 2 buddies and we play on All-Pro but we dominate the computer week in and week out... Does anyone have any suggestions? my one buddy who is the Jets crushed his team 84-25 one time as his biggest margin of victory ever, and most games whether it is me or my other 2 friends we just dominate. Currently I have the sliders set to 50 for me for everything, 50 user and 60 cpu skill for my friend nate and for my friend warren 50 user and 70 cpu skill. Warren won today 59-7, its ridiculous and I don't know how to make these games close. SO PLEASE HELP AND THANKS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 09:03 PM   #2
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Please HELP. Need opinions on how I should adjust sliders for CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanefan123
I am in a CFM with my 2 buddies and we play on All-Pro but we dominate the computer week in and week out... Does anyone have any suggestions? my one buddy who is the Jets crushed his team 84-25 one time as his biggest margin of victory ever, and most games whether it is me or my other 2 friends we just dominate. Currently I have the sliders set to 50 for me for everything, 50 user and 60 cpu skill for my friend nate and for my friend warren 50 user and 70 cpu skill. Warren won today 59-7, its ridiculous and I don't know how to make these games close. SO PLEASE HELP AND THANKS

Give my sliders a try
Old 12-12-2015, 03:35 AM   #3
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

For years I've found All Pro too easy and All Madden excruciatingly painful to play on. I've actually found a sweat spot for sliders. I've basically been playing on All Pro and I adjust all sliders to the same level (to avoid going crazy with tweaking). For every point up I go for the CPU, I go down a point for the User.

Currently I have everything for the user at 45, and everything for the CPU at 55. It makes a real difference, and I actually lose games on All Pro, which used to never happen. If thats too easy, go to 40/60, and so on.

For me, it just made it easier to just globally tweak the sliders that way instead of trying to change individual sliders, and has really really made the game enjoyable for me.
Old 12-19-2015, 09:54 AM   #4
Rookie

I've tried many times, in this years game and last, to move up to All Madden.

Every time, I've moved back down to AP after a few games. It's simply no fun for me to play at AM. I find in order to win, I have to constantly use cheesy plays to score. In order to prevent the seemly unstoppable Computer from getting too many points, I have to go for it with a FB dive on 4th and 2, every time just to have a chance. When the opposing QB has a 95% completion rate, there are few options.

Perhaps the bigger problem is players not living up to their ratings. Backup QBs come in with a 67 OVR and set NFL records. It becomes very frustrating to build your team, when the CPU basically starts with 53 juggernauts.

The solution for me , is All Pro but with house rules like no switch. Avoiding money cheese plays is also a must. I vary up my offense and run real plays, trying to read defenses and make decisions. I punt on 4th and 2, unless NFL coaches would actually go for it in that instance.

It's been working for me better this year in 16, than last years 15. The game seems much more balanced, with less cheesy play possibilities
Old 12-23-2015, 12:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanefan123
It's actually possible to have separate sliders for more than 1 user in cfm. How did you do that?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »