Home

CPU vs CPU sliders?

This is a discussion on CPU vs CPU sliders? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #1
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19
CPU vs CPU sliders?

Please post them here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 08:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: CPU vs CPU sliders?

im also looking for some
Old 09-22-2014, 07:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am currently working on one with the help of already existing sliders of Oraeon1224 and aholbert132 auto-subs. Trying to fine tuning the run which I am close right now and get running backs to average between 2.5 and 6 YPC when there is no big plays.

The other part i'm fine tuning is the QB completion % that is a bit high (65-70%) for most QB but the new scrambling QB's like Kaepernick,Newton,Manuel,Griffin III seems to always end up with 75% + and the last thing i'm working on is the total yards for the QB's that is a bit low sometimes. Have more 160-190yds games than 250yds+. QB's need more medium throws, they seem to go for short passes 90% of the time, 7% medium and 3% deep. The problem I have is the sideline throws, Qb's are losing alot of yards this way because the WR or TE are going out of bounds after catching the ball for no reasons instead of gaining first downs easily or 5-6 more yds. They seem like they can'T stop running towards the sidelines after catching the ball.

I see a good variety of penalties, alot of false starts and facemask but there's nothing we can do about it if we want to correct number of penalty yds per game but I also see some roughing the passer, roughing the kicker, unsportsmanlike conduct, got my first clipping yesterday as well, defense offside. Sacks are still an issue but even though I get games with 8-9 sacks I usually average around 4-5 right now which is good for me with the current state of the game.

If you guys want I can post what I got so far and we could try to figure out together how to make it work a little better
Old 09-23-2014, 06:25 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah go for. Something is better than nothing
Old 09-27-2014, 11:07 PM   #5
Rookie

sorry for the delay, thanks to Oraeon and Rushinplay with their sliders that helped me getting close to what I was aiming but the sliders still need some tweakings. Thanks also to aholbert for the auto subs.

All-pro, 13 min, 20 sec clock
normal speed
injuries: 55
Fatigue:65
Treshold: 41

*CPU and Player sliders are the same

Qb acc.: 41
Pass blck: 64
Wr catch: 35
Run blck: 46
Fumbles: 64
Pass react: 4
Intercept: 48
Pass cover: 82
Tackling: 35

FG power: 51
FG acc. : 46
Punt pow: 51
Punt acc: 55
Kickoff: 51

Penalties
offside: 60
False start: 67
Holding: 75
Facemask: 51
DPI: 99
OPI: 99
Punt interference : 50
Clipping : 100
Int. grounding: 100
Roughing passer : 85
Roughing kicker : 51

My problems right now is i'm seeing QB's targeting Te's and RB's more often than WR's. When they try to go for the big play the pass seems always short and defenders will intercept or deflect it. I'll try to mess more with treshold to see if I can fix this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #6
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

I have threshold at 0 and the cpu still mostly throws dump off passes to the flats. I don't think there's anything that's going to fix that.

Also not seeing many runs by the halfbacks breaking 20 yards, on any set of sliders.

Like I said in armor& swords thread, I don't think sliders will fix either of these things. Just have to live with it, or see what the update does if/when it comes out
Old 09-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #7
Rookie

we might not get 20+ yard runs but YPC are near real stats and I see 10-15 yards run quite enough right now but surely I would like to see big runs once in a while but I guess this is only for online CFM. What I really hope is finding a way to get WR more balls than TE's and more QB accuracy on long throws with ball ahead of the WR instead of the WR having to stop his route and wait for the ball and also wait for the safety or cb that picks it. Feels like Qb's need more power on their throws.
Old 12-16-2015, 07:30 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

Do you think these will work for Madden 16?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »