Home

SLIDER-SET POLL

This is a discussion on SLIDER-SET POLL within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What slider set has provided you with the most realistic gameplay/stats thus far?
Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders 6 14.63%
Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders 1 2.44%
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) 10 24.39%
Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders 4 9.76%
JoshC1977's M16 Sliders 14 34.15%
FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders 0 0%
Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders 3 7.32%
Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders 1 2.44%
All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control 2 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #1
Rookie

seth.frisch's Arena

OVR: 0
SLIDER-SET POLL

I remember back in the PS3/360 days we used to have a rolling poll to help show newcomers and those looking for a change which slider sets were proving most beneficial.

Personally, I'm going back and forth between All-Pro sets and All-Madden sets. Seems to be similar to previous years where All-Madden is a joke (to me anyways) and All-Pro is way to easy again. I'm caught in Madden limbo again.

I've only put the featured sets in the poll, receiving the most views and replies. Let the voting begin, and don't hesitate to communicate your reasoning with everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2015, 10:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: SLIDER-SET POLL

To me, All Madden is only possible by using cheese plays, as the CpU turns every opponent into a combination of the 85 Bears and 2007 Patriots
Old 12-21-2015, 11:34 PM   #3
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I appreciate those who find my set realistic and fun. Thanks to u all.
Old 12-21-2015, 11:43 PM   #4
Rookie

SLIDER-SET POLL

All madden is all madness is total crap and arcade of bomb throwing game All pro all the way with good sliders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2015, 08:33 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 21

Josh;s sliders work best for me. Also, if anyone plays Coach mode or even cpu vs cpu, these are the ones to roll with as well. Best of the bunch IMHO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2015, 09:57 AM   #6
Rookie

seth.frisch's Arena

Right now, I'm rolling with Flazko's All Pro sliders, which have in turn cost me plenty of sleep. It's exciting to play again, actually having competitive non-cheese games with realistic stat lines. I started with Armor and Swords All Pro sliders which seemed way too easy, unless you follow house rules and don't have any fun (no offense). I tried Charter04's All Madden sliders and I nearly broke my TV. I think I found one in the middle that I've been looking for. Let's hope it stays that way.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:22 AM   #7
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth.frisch
Right now, I'm rolling with Flazko's All Pro sliders, which have in turn cost me plenty of sleep. It's exciting to play again, actually having competitive non-cheese games with realistic stat lines. I started with Armor and Swords All Pro sliders which seemed way too easy, unless you follow house rules and don't have any fun (no offense). I tried Charter04's All Madden sliders and I nearly broke my TV. I think I found one in the middle that I've been looking for. Let's hope it stays that way.
Greatly appreciate the compliments.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:54 PM   #8
Just started!

I'm having the same issue as others. All-Madden is a little too cheesy. And I'm dominating on All-Pro.

All-Madden: I can't seem to push the ball up field without using the same 3 cheesy plays.

All-Pro: I can't have a competitve game because I don't allow more than 14 points a game. Holding the CPU to 150 yards a game at average with 2-3 TO's. Ends up being a blow out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »