POKE'S MADDEN 16 ALL MADDEN SLIDERS - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

POKE'S MADDEN 16 ALL MADDEN SLIDERS

This is a discussion on POKE'S MADDEN 16 ALL MADDEN SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-14-2016, 08:28 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: POKE'S MADDEN 16 ALL MADDEN SLIDERS

Poke,

I finally finished my Wildcard game in my Jags franchise against the Bengals - both teams 10-6.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Lost 25-22

The first quarter was abysmal for my defense. I could not stop the run or the pass. I made adjustments late into the second and the score was 25-3 going into halftime. Going into the 4th quarter it was still 25-3 and was for sure we were going to lose. Two huge plays and blown coverage resulted in a Bortles to Thomas TD. With a failed 2pt it was 25-9.

Interception!

Bortles gets hurt and guess who steps in? TIM TEBOW baby! Marches down the field going 6-9 and threw a TD. Score is now 25-15 after the failed 2pt conversion.

3 and out!

Tebow marches down to the 1 and QB sneaks it in. 25-23.

Jeremy Hill fights his way for a first down with a minute left and the Bengals run the clock out.

One of the best games ever - sorry I don't have stats. I can say they were very, very realistic. It was impossible to run against the Bengals defense. I had to change my gameplan. I took Gerhart out of the game and put in Reggie Bush who smoked Burfict out of the backfield. Bortles missed a couple wide open big plays which could have led to our victory.

On defense I switched to a Tampa 2 defense or man blitz... I had three sacks and got enough pressure to hold them scoreless in the second half.

Doing offseason tonight
Old 01-14-2016, 04:43 PM   #18
Banned

I was looking at the simmed stats through the playoffs... QB's were averaging ~400yds a game. Dallas beat Philly 62-10. Most games were 40+ points simmed.

Also, what about lowering fumbles to 30-35?
Old 01-14-2016, 11:27 PM   #19
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I was looking at the simmed stats through the playoffs... QB's were averaging ~400yds a game. Dallas beat Philly 62-10. Most games were 40+ points simmed.

Also, what about lowering fumbles to 30-35?
I raised fumbles because I rarely see any when I'm playing. That sucks about the simmed stats. I don't know why EA can't get that straight.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:51 PM   #20
Rookie

This slider set frusterates me because it is too difficult to run. WHICH IS AWESOME. My question though is, based off of your research, what can I do to increase my Rushing Ability while Decreasing the CPU's Rushing. I just played a game (and quit in the 3rd quarter, I know I know I have to play the whole game to see the results but it seemed unrealistic) and the Eagles had 215 yards rushing to 56 yards passing while I had 14 yards rushing to 285 yards passing. I love the fact that running is so nerfed but at the same time I don't necessarily want that aspect of the game to be completely removed. It was a 10-10 ball game with 10:00 left in the 3rd by the way which is fantastic!! I just want to know what sliders to use to help my rushing game. I already tried the RBK setting and it didn't help. I'm wondering if it could be a penalty setting. Also, is this for PS4 or Xbox1, or is it Last Gen? I feel like that could possibly make a difference.
Old 01-23-2016, 03:55 PM   #21
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ich2231
This slider set frusterates me because it is too difficult to run. WHICH IS AWESOME. My question though is, based off of your research, what can I do to increase my Rushing Ability while Decreasing the CPU's Rushing. I just played a game (and quit in the 3rd quarter, I know I know I have to play the whole game to see the results but it seemed unrealistic) and the Eagles had 215 yards rushing to 56 yards passing while I had 14 yards rushing to 285 yards passing. I love the fact that running is so nerfed but at the same time I don't necessarily want that aspect of the game to be completely removed. It was a 10-10 ball game with 10:00 left in the 3rd by the way which is fantastic!! I just want to know what sliders to use to help my rushing game. I already tried the RBK setting and it didn't help. I'm wondering if it could be a penalty setting. Also, is this for PS4 or Xbox1, or is it Last Gen? I feel like that could possibly make a difference.
If you stick with the run game and use correct O line shifts, jukes, moves, be patient with blocking before using the turbo etc.. you will have success. The only way I know how to help you is upping the RBK like you said but you said it didn't help any. I made these sliders using Madden 16 on PS4.

Also, if you only played one game then I wouldn't think about changing anything just yet if I were you. You may have more success vs a different team. This is what makes this slider set good in my opinion.

The CPU run game can be stopped. You just have to use the right amount of blitzes in the right situations. Sometimes its a gamble and they may throw it if you guess wrong. But its very possible to keep them under 100 yds. If you must change it, then lower their RBK by increments of 6 at a time.

Last edited by Poke; 01-23-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 12:20 AM   #22
Rookie

You play sim ball, no money plays and such? As it seems to be very tough to run saying.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:35 AM   #23
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtoks
You play sim ball, no money plays and such? As it seems to be very tough to run saying.
I'm pretty successful with the run. As the Lions J. Bell is one of the leading rushers halfway through the season.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:49 PM   #24
Rookie

Awesome sliders bro. Do these work for madden 17 too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »