Home

FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2015, 02:18 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

First of all, there is some debate whether the sliders outside of CFM affect the gameplay inside of CFM. So I used Josh C's Main Menu Penalty sliders as a base just to be safe because he has done a lot of testing on this.

So in order to start the Franchise, you might as well go with a clean start. Delete your Pro-file and your sliders and restart Madden. Then when it asks you difficulty, go with All-Pro. Inside the Main Menu set your difficulty to All-Madden and put the sliders in.

Game Options

Skill Level: All Madden

Game Speed: Normal

Ball Hawk/HeatSeeker/AutoStrafe On

Quarter Length: 13

Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 seconds

Injuries: 55

Fatigue: 65

Player Min Speed Threshold: 50

Penalties MM/CFM

Offsides: 20/75 ****20/71****

False Start: 20/70 ****20/66****

Offensive Holding:40/56 ****40/55****

Defensive Holding:50/60

Facemask:30/54 ****10/54****

Illegal Block ITB:30/50 ****30/51****

RTP:60/50

Def PI: 45/57 ****50/56*****

Off PI: On

Kick Catch Int:On

Int Grounding: On

RTK: On

RITK: On

Gameplay Sliders User/Cpu

QB Acc: 40/20

Pass Blk: 40/40

WR ctch: 45/45

Run blk: 50/50

Fumbles: 40/40

Reaction TM: 50/50

INT: 40/40

Pass Cov: 50/50

TKL: 45/45

Special Teams

FG Power: 50

FG ACC: 40 ****Sim all FG's and XP's, Kicking is broke its way too automatic and the slider is broken below 26

Punt Power:47

Punt Acc: 85

KO Power: 50

The run game and the AI pass game are pretty solid. I have autosubs set at 75/79 for RBs 65/70 WR 25/30 for O-line and 73/78 for D-line and seeing a good amount of subs and backups seeing some carries.

Give these a shot and report back. Have the AAI and human sliders set the same in Main Menu and CFM.

Last edited by fistofrage; 01-13-2016 at 11:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 01:36 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

Updated, definitely seeing a good pass rush. You have to call the right plays on D to stop the offense. Good news is, I have seen some fumbles.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:36 AM   #3
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Fist, could you post your entire autosub setup? I would like to give these a shot but want to compare apples to apples.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:41 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Fist, could you post your entire autosub setup? I would like to give these a shot but want to compare apples to apples.
Fatigue at 70
QB 75/63
RB 79/75
WR/79/75
DT 78/73
DE 78/73
All others at default. Figured you rarely see o-linemen, LBs, and defensive secondary come out because they are gassed.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:11 PM   #5
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Fatigue at 70
QB 75/63
RB 79/75
WR/79/75
DT 78/73
DE 78/73
All others at default. Figured you rarely see o-linemen, LBs, and defensive secondary come out because they are gassed.
So, when you say default, you are leaving the mm at 60/80 and CFM at 49/50?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 12:17 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
So, when you say default, you are leaving the mm at 60/80 and CFM at 49/50?
Yes, that's correct.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:53 PM   #7
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

fist....giving your sliders a try here. Stats/game outcome doesn't really matter at this stage - I need to re-learn how to deal with All Madden

I gotta say though, you really got a good setup going here. The blocking looks outstanding - it is fluid and dynamic....and you know me, that is a huge key for me. Even with the 45 PBK setting, there is a ton of pressure, another plus. Bravo also on using the high QB autosub to tone-down the CPU QB. Played against Andrew Luck and he missed on numerous throws (mainly due to pressure) which was outstanding to see.

My only really gripe is the hit power (it's way overdone for my taste - but that is EA for you....a 55 TAK value should not be quite THIS WWE) - of course, I also know as well as you how many things dropping the TAK slider can mess up...

If I switch to All Madden, this will be my base set - bravo sir!
Old 12-10-2015, 11:58 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
fist....giving your sliders a try here. Stats/game outcome doesn't really matter at this stage - I need to re-learn how to deal with All Madden

I gotta say though, you really got a good setup going here. The blocking looks outstanding - it is fluid and dynamic....and you know me, that is a huge key for me. Even with the 45 PBK setting, there is a ton of pressure, another plus. Bravo also on using the high QB autosub to tone-down the CPU QB. Played against Andrew Luck and he missed on numerous throws (mainly due to pressure) which was outstanding to see.

My only really gripe is the hit power (it's way overdone for my taste - but that is EA for you....a 55 TAK value should not be quite THIS WWE) - of course, I also know as well as you how many things dropping the TAK slider can mess up...

If I switch to All Madden, this will be my base set - bravo sir!
Thanks man. I just completed a game with the Texans, I beat the Chiefs 24-6. Had 6 sacks, Cushing who was Ai controlled had a monster game with 7 solo tackles 2 assists, 2 sacks and a forced fumble. Clowney and Watt coming off the edge were Clowney and Watt coming off the edge. I only control the DT and it was nice to see pressure coming from everywhere.

Fumbles were the big thing I wanted to see and Charles had 1 where he had broken outside down the line and was stiff arming the CB for about 5 yards and Cushing came from the back side and ripped the ball out and Mercilus made a diving grab to secure the fumble in bounds. Very Nice. Clowney also blindsided Smith for a sack and fumble.

The tackle needs to be at 55 IMO. Charles broke 3 tackles and Blue broke 2 on a nice 30 yard run. The receivers were also breaking some on the CBs in space.

Now I'm going to play Lions at Chargers to see what Rivers can do against me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »