Home

ZERO Rated Sliders

This is a discussion on ZERO Rated Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2016, 05:03 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: ZERO Rated Sliders

They're might be an issue with sacks for the pc. I just finished 2 games now and i had 9 sacks to pc 2.
Second game i had 8 sacks to pc 3.
Too many. Tho i was playing titans and then raiders.
I plan on testing pass blocking, but can't do so for another day or so.

Anyone tested these sliders? Results?
Old 05-06-2016, 08:00 AM   #10
Rookie

You might be on to something. Aside from play action blocking not working. I'm gonna bump it up to 10 and see
Old 05-06-2016, 09:56 PM   #11
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

I wish I had tried this theory out with madden 16 from the beginning. I was a proponent of zero sliders starting with madden 13, actually. That game played amazing with mostly zero sliders. Somehow, it just felt like the players simply 'played to their ratings' with NO help from CPU. Things felt a lot more 'organic'. Particularly, blocking where I felt u could see individual blocking match ups instead of either the whole oline winning or losing. Tackling set to zero seemed to also make hard hitting tacklers stand out more. I have tweaked my own set of sliders that I am enjoying right now, but I am really curious to see what zero sliders feel like in madden 16, as the overall gameplay is much better this year. I may try out zero sliders after my current season. Glad to hear people checking them out, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2016, 08:30 AM   #12
Rookie

Yea right now I have pass blocking at default because they would not block for play action at all. Run blocking at 0. All defensive pass sliders at zero. Takcle at 45 because too low and light rbs are beast mode.it plays pretty good. Only one game in so more play is needed but I like the theory so far

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »