Default All Madden - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All Madden

This is a discussion on Default All Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 06-03-2016, 02:18 PM   #9
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Default All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradypunch
Ya I tried your sliders josh but I can't seem to use no accelerated clock. So I use 15 min 15 axel and armor swords sliders. I'm not liking the sliders though and want to try yours again but I can't seem to agree upon the quarter length etc.

On yours you said to set 9 minute no accel and just use the auto subs which were good. Only problem is very long high scoring games. I liked armors 15 15 but I noticed the game were all too high carries and over 50 points in 3 quarters. So I can't use 15 15 anymore and tried 11 minute no accel instead like armor & sword suggested to do but no accel results in my possessions time way longer and yeah very high scoring games. I need accel idk how the hell you can run no accel it's unplayable on a realistic stats perspective.
I think you may be in the wrong thread. I use 8 minutes with no accel clock. I don't get the right amount of plays but, I like the scores and yards.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:56 PM   #10
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradypunch
Ya I tried your sliders josh but I can't seem to use no accelerated clock. So I use 15 min 15 axel and armor swords sliders. I'm not liking the sliders though and want to try yours again but I can't seem to agree upon the quarter length etc.

On yours you said to set 9 minute no accel and just use the auto subs which were good. Only problem is very long high scoring games. I liked armors 15 15 but I noticed the game were all too high carries and over 50 points in 3 quarters. So I can't use 15 15 anymore and tried 11 minute no accel instead like armor & sword suggested to do but no accel results in my possessions time way longer and yeah very high scoring games. I need accel idk how the hell you can run no accel it's unplayable on a realistic stats perspective.
I strictly only use accelerated. 13 min 15 sec run offs. Almost always get between 120-135 plays
Old 06-05-2016, 01:11 AM   #11
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

OVR: 0

Just tried ur 13 min 18 accel suggestion and high scoring games no more. 15 15 was a bit too much imo. and 8 or 9 without accel just doesn't seem plausible and not realistic. My one problem is when I look at season stats demarco Murray always has tons of carries compared with other. I can't seem to have Stankey or Henry sub in for him. I set the subs and I set the fatigue 58 still no subbing only til he gets real tired which ain't often. He was subbed out once the whole game and wen 214 for 32

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2016, 01:50 AM   #12
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I'm almost done with season 2. I've played 12 games so far. I left sliders at default and just changed penalty sliders and raised injuries to 75. I'll post stats after the season to see if there is any difference from year one to year two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2016, 06:14 AM   #13
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4

This is the first version of Madden where I think they've made All Madden a reasonable challenge vs ridiculous. It seemed before that all madden in previous games the cpu was perfect and your team played like level 50, no one could tackle, block, pass, etc.. I hope it stays the same in Madden 17.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2016, 10:36 AM   #14
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2
This is the first version of Madden where I think they've made All Madden a reasonable challenge vs ridiculous. It seemed before that all madden in previous games the cpu was perfect and your team played like level 50, no one could tackle, block, pass, etc.. I hope it stays the same in Madden 17.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's reasonable for sure. I was 13-3 year one and now I'm 11-1 year 2. My team is 94 overall so I should be good. Also I'm winning games in a close way. I'm not just blowing them out most games. So the CPU is still very competitive in a good way.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:33 PM   #15
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Hey Charter,since getting back into Madden this is the way I've been playing (great idea)...AP was to easy for me,so I have been giving AM a shot with default sliders.
I did make one change though so I guess not completely default...lol I changed cpu qb acc to 5,I feel this separates the "scrubs" from the stars,everything else is default AM.

These screens are just a quick example of my last "play now" game against the Dolphins.

This was a defensive battle,the game I played earlier against the Bucs,I got ripped a new one...lol 56-31 Winston tore me a new one to the tune of over 400 yards passing.

What I like so far about default (or pretty close) is that the games all feel different....no more of being guaranteed 5 yards a carry or throwing over 300 yards every game,so I think I will jump to AM with my cpu qb acc to 5 when 17 comes out and see how that fares.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 07-09-2016, 04:35 PM   #16
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just finished season two. I'll post stat comparison at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »