Default All Madden - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All Madden

This is a discussion on Default All Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2016, 08:13 AM   #25
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,646
Re: Default All Madden

Out of curiosity Charter,do you play no switch on defense? I was just wondering because in my time on default AM my defense was very lackluster except in that 1 game I posted here in your thread.
__________________
PSN-Kramerking5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 10:11 AM   #26
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Default All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Out of curiosity Charter,do you play no switch on defense? I was just wondering because in my time on default AM my defense was very lackluster except in that 1 game I posted here in your thread.


No I don't. I don't use any house rules actually. This was the first game I had my penalty set up just like joshc too. I already had auto subs set up like he does.

I'm basically doing everything like he does except I use 15 min 13 sec run off quarters and All Madden instead of All Pro.

PS. My defensive personal are also really good. I'm not doing it with a bunch of average guys
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 06:21 PM   #27
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Default All Madden

I finally got to get back to my CFM post patch.

I'm still using All Madden default 50 sliders.

Normal speed, 50 thresh

I put all penalties back at default 50 in the MM and in CFM

I have ball hawk, switch assist, and heat seeker all on

8 min quarters with no clock run off.

Fatigue and injury at 50.

I can tell a difference for sure post patch.

Fatigue works now and it must have an impact on injuries because I'm finally seeing in game long term injuries again. I went my first year with 0 long term (more than just missing that game they got hurt in). My first game post patch I had a player break his leg and is out 30 weeks. Same game a guy was hurt in the first half and stayed out the rest of the game.

Fatigue must cause more injury chance.

The only other thing I noticed was my DB's had a lot more deflections than before.

My user coverage was tighter.

I held Russell Wilson to 60% passing.

I also noticed more drops in traffic by all relievers.

I don't know if it's a fatigue thing or if they tuned that.

Overall All Madden seems more fair now.

Only one game so we'll see. The patch improved AM to me.

Last edited by charter04; 08-03-2016 at 09:16 AM.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #28
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Default All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I finally got to get back to my CFM post patch.

I'm still using All Madden default 50 sliders.

Normal speed, 50 thresh

I put all penalties back at default 50 in the MM and in CFM

I have ball hawk, switch assist, and heat seeker all on

8 min quarters with no clock run off.

Fatigue and injury at 50.

I can tell a difference for sure post patch.

Fatigue works now and it must have an impact on injuries because I'm finally seeing in game long term injuries again. I went my first year with 0 long term (more than just missing that game they got hurt in). My first game post patch I had a player break his leg and is out 30 weeks. Same game a guy was hurt in the first half and stayed out the rest of the game.

Fatigue must cause more injury chance.

The only other thing I noticed was my DB's had a lot more deflections than before.

My user coverage was tighter.

I held Russell Wilson to 60% passing.

I also noticed more drops in traffic by all relievers.

I don't know if it's a fatigue thing or if they tuned that.

Overall All Madden seems more fair now.

Only one game so we'll see. The patch improved AM to me.
I wouldn't underestimate the use of a shorter quarter length in the injury thing either. What I have seen is that fatigue rates are inversely proportional to the quarter length. It stands to reason that the injury slider may function similarly.

I've never seen a season ending injury in played games....but I have always used a higher injury slider. I wonder if using a lower injury slider results in fewer injuries but an increase in severity (example, FIFA has both an injury frequency and injury severity slider). I also wonder if offsetting them in the main menu vs CFM (like 50 mm and 75 cfm) would cause a global increase but keep severity higher?

I agree about am too...much cleaner in this last patch..
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:44 PM   #29
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Default All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I wouldn't underestimate the use of a shorter quarter length in the injury thing either. What I have seen is that fatigue rates are inversely proportional to the quarter length. It stands to reason that the injury slider may function similarly.

I've never seen a season ending injury in played games....but I have always used a higher injury slider. I wonder if using a lower injury slider results in fewer injuries but an increase in severity (example, FIFA has both an injury frequency and injury severity slider). I also wonder if offsetting them in the main menu vs CFM (like 50 mm and 75 cfm) would cause a global increase but keep severity higher?

I agree about am too...much cleaner in this last patch..


Well the season I didn't have any injuries I was also using 8 minute quarters. I used 15 min 13 sec run off the first 4 games this season and didn't have any injuries where a guy missed the next game or more.

Maybe this was just an anomaly
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Top -