Default All Madden - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All Madden

This is a discussion on Default All Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-12-2016, 08:13 AM   #25
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Default All Madden

Out of curiosity Charter,do you play no switch on defense? I was just wondering because in my time on default AM my defense was very lackluster except in that 1 game I posted here in your thread.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 07-12-2016, 10:11 AM   #26
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Default All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Out of curiosity Charter,do you play no switch on defense? I was just wondering because in my time on default AM my defense was very lackluster except in that 1 game I posted here in your thread.

No I don't. I don't use any house rules actually. This was the first game I had my penalty set up just like joshc too. I already had auto subs set up like he does.

I'm basically doing everything like he does except I use 15 min 13 sec run off quarters and All Madden instead of All Pro.

PS. My defensive personal are also really good. I'm not doing it with a bunch of average guys
Old 08-02-2016, 06:21 PM   #27
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Default All Madden

I finally got to get back to my CFM post patch.

I'm still using All Madden default 50 sliders.

Normal speed, 50 thresh

I put all penalties back at default 50 in the MM and in CFM

I have ball hawk, switch assist, and heat seeker all on

8 min quarters with no clock run off.

Fatigue and injury at 50.

I can tell a difference for sure post patch.

Fatigue works now and it must have an impact on injuries because I'm finally seeing in game long term injuries again. I went my first year with 0 long term (more than just missing that game they got hurt in). My first game post patch I had a player break his leg and is out 30 weeks. Same game a guy was hurt in the first half and stayed out the rest of the game.

Fatigue must cause more injury chance.

The only other thing I noticed was my DB's had a lot more deflections than before.

My user coverage was tighter.

I held Russell Wilson to 60% passing.

I also noticed more drops in traffic by all relievers.

I don't know if it's a fatigue thing or if they tuned that.

Overall All Madden seems more fair now.

Only one game so we'll see. The patch improved AM to me.

Last edited by charter04; 08-03-2016 at 09:16 AM.
Old 08-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #28
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I finally got to get back to my CFM post patch.

I'm still using All Madden default 50 sliders.

Normal speed, 50 thresh

I put all penalties back at default 50 in the MM and in CFM

I have ball hawk, switch assist, and heat seeker all on

8 min quarters with no clock run off.

Fatigue and injury at 50.

I can tell a difference for sure post patch.

Fatigue works now and it must have an impact on injuries because I'm finally seeing in game long term injuries again. I went my first year with 0 long term (more than just missing that game they got hurt in). My first game post patch I had a player break his leg and is out 30 weeks. Same game a guy was hurt in the first half and stayed out the rest of the game.

Fatigue must cause more injury chance.

The only other thing I noticed was my DB's had a lot more deflections than before.

My user coverage was tighter.

I held Russell Wilson to 60% passing.

I also noticed more drops in traffic by all relievers.

I don't know if it's a fatigue thing or if they tuned that.

Overall All Madden seems more fair now.

Only one game so we'll see. The patch improved AM to me.
I wouldn't underestimate the use of a shorter quarter length in the injury thing either. What I have seen is that fatigue rates are inversely proportional to the quarter length. It stands to reason that the injury slider may function similarly.

I've never seen a season ending injury in played games....but I have always used a higher injury slider. I wonder if using a lower injury slider results in fewer injuries but an increase in severity (example, FIFA has both an injury frequency and injury severity slider). I also wonder if offsetting them in the main menu vs CFM (like 50 mm and 75 cfm) would cause a global increase but keep severity higher?

I agree about am too...much cleaner in this last patch..
Old 08-03-2016, 12:44 PM   #29
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I wouldn't underestimate the use of a shorter quarter length in the injury thing either. What I have seen is that fatigue rates are inversely proportional to the quarter length. It stands to reason that the injury slider may function similarly.

I've never seen a season ending injury in played games....but I have always used a higher injury slider. I wonder if using a lower injury slider results in fewer injuries but an increase in severity (example, FIFA has both an injury frequency and injury severity slider). I also wonder if offsetting them in the main menu vs CFM (like 50 mm and 75 cfm) would cause a global increase but keep severity higher?

I agree about am too...much cleaner in this last patch..

Well the season I didn't have any injuries I was also using 8 minute quarters. I used 15 min 13 sec run off the first 4 games this season and didn't have any injuries where a guy missed the next game or more.

Maybe this was just an anomaly

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »