Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 01:48 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

For the guys who have never used my slider sets before. I have 4 sets of sliders for guys to use depending on there skill level. The Green set is my first set of sliders and is basically for All-Madden beginners coming from All-Pro or guys who have a difficult time with default All-Madden. My Green set should help anyone adjust to the All-Madden gameplay until they feel there game is good enough to move up to one of my higher sets. My Red set is for average All-Madden players and should provide a decent challenge to most. My Blue set is for above average All-Madden players who are pretty good at the game and need a real good challenge from the CPU. My Black set(the set I use) is for highly skilled, Madden Veterans, who have been dominating Madden for years and need the sliders to be extremely high in order to get a challenge from the CPU. If you slack in anyway with my black sliders you will find yourself on the wrong end of a blowout. You have to be 100 percent focused all game in order to compete with the difficulty of my black set. They are a guaranteed challenge. My advise is to work your way up to my black set if you have never used them in the past. They will frustrate the hell out of you if you aren't use to them.

Also for some of you guys coming from All-Pro if you want, before using my green sliders you can try out my Blue or Black sliders on All-Pro and see how that works for you especially if you have been using sliders that were not cranked up for the CPU on All-Pro. They might work for you and if they don't just go with my green sliders.

No House Rules!
My sliders are built for you to use all the features on the game. As long as you aren't doing anything cheesy or cheap to take advantage of the AI you can play the game however you want to. My sliders are very intense and forces you to stay focus for the whole game especially if you are using the black set. That's how the game is suppose to be played. Just like real life. If you aren't focused on your opponent you'll get beat. It's that simple. You are not suppose to feel relaxed. That means the sliders are too easy.

Remember to always plug in the sliders on the menu every time you tweak something, then upload it to your franchise.

PSN- Jarodd21

Game Options
Skill Level- All-Madden
Game Speed- Fast/Very Fast(or whatever speed your comfortable with)
Quarter Length 14-15 Minutes(Or whatever Quarter Length you like)
Minimum Play Clock Time- 10-12 Seconds(Or whatever runoff you like)
Injuries- 65
Fatigue- 60
Threshold- 0

Penalties- You can only move penalties up in 1 point increments in franchise only. Play now is 5 point increments.
Offside- 75
False Start- 50
Off/Holding- 62
Def/Holding- 64
Facemask- 51
D-Pass Int- 54
O-Pass Int- on
Kick Catch Int- on
Illegal block in back-51
Int Grounding- on
Rough the pass- 50/51- At 51 you'll probably see a few too many calls. At 50 you won't see any. Your choice..
Rough the Kick- on
Running into Kick- on

New tweaks- September 1st, September 2nd, September 3rd, September 6th, September 10th, October 3rd, October 7th, October 15th, October 22nd, October 30th, October 31st, November 2nd, November 22nd, November 29th, December 14th, December 25th, February 29th, March 7th, April 7th, April 12th

October 30th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER catching to 40, and lowered the USER INTs to 40
November 2nd- On all 4 sets I raised the USER tackling to 40.

October 31st- For Game options I raised Injuries to 65.

October 3rd- For Penalties I raised blocking in the back to 51.
October 7th- For Penalties I raised roughing the passer to 51.
October 15th- For Penalties I raised offsides to 75
October 31st- For Penalties I lowered defenisve PI to 54
February 29th- For Penalties I lowered Defensive Holding to 64.
April 7th- For Penalties I lowered Offensive Holding to 62

September 3rd- On the Green set I raised to USER pass blocking to 30.
September 6th- On the Green set the CPUs passblocking stayed at 30.
September 10th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs runblocking to 45, and lowered the USER runblocking to 45.
October 30th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs catching to 40, and lowered the CPUs INTs to 40
November 2nd- On the Green set I the CPUs fumbles stayed at 30, raised the CPUs tackling to 40.
March 8th- On the Green set I raised the USER pass coverage to 55.
April 7th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 25, raised the CPUs pass reaction to 55, lowered the USER accuracy to 25, and raised the USER pass reaction to 55.

September 3rd- On the Red set I raised the USER pass blocking to 20
September 10th- On the Red set I lowered the USER runblocking to 30.
October 22nd- On the Red set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 55, with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run.
October 30th- On the Red set the CPUs INTs stayed 60, and I lowered the USER fumbles to 20.
November 2nd- On the red set I raised the CPUs catching to 50 with (45) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass.
December 14th- On the red set I raised the CPUs fumbles to 40 with (35) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run and cause fumbles.
December 25th- On the red set I raised the CPUs tackling to 60.
February 29th- On the red set I lowered the CPUs pass blocking to 35.
March 8th- On the red set I raised the CPUs pass coverage to 70
April 7th- On the red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 35 with (30) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs pass reaction to 70, and lowered the USER accuracy to 18
April 12th- I lowered the USER pass reaction to 45 with (50) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass, and I lowered the USER pass coverage to 45 with (50) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

September 1st- On the Blue set I raised the USER passblocking to 10.
September 10th- On the Blue set I lowered the USER runblocking to 15
October 22nd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 65, with (60) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run.
October 30th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs INTs to 80, and lowered the USER fumbles to 10.
November 2nd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 60 with (55) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass.
November 30th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass block to 50 with (45) being the low end if you are struggling to get pressure
December 14th- On the blue set I raised the CPUs fumbles to 50 with (45) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run and cause fumbles.
December 25th- On the blue set I raised the CPUs tackling to 80.
February 29th- On the blue set I lowered the CPUs pass blocking to 40.
March 8th- On the blue set I raised the CPUs pass coverage to 85
April 7th- On the blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 45 with (40) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs pass reaction to 85, and lowered the USER accuracy to 11,
April 12th- I lowered the USER pass reaction to 35 with (40) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass, and I lowered the USER pass coverage to 35 with (40) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

September 3rd- On the Black set I lowered the USER pass blocking to 0.
September 10th- On the Black set I lowered the USER runblocking to 0
October 22nd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 75, with (70) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run.
October 30th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 100, and lowered the USER fumbles to 0.
November 2nd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 70 with (65) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass..
December 14th- On the black set I raised the CPUs fumbles to 60 with (55) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run and cause fumbles.
December 25th- On the black set I raised the CPUs tackling to 100
February 29th- On the black set I lowered the CPUs pass blocking to 45.
April 7th- On the black set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 55 with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, and lowered the USER accuracy to 4
April 12th- I lowered the USER pass reaction to 25 with (30) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass, and I lowered the USER pass coverage to 25 with (30) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

You can mix and match with any of my sets. I have my sliders set up for guys to adjust them anyway the like without messing up another area.. If you need help adjusting any of the sliders just ask me and I'll help you out..

Key note- If you don't like to use the left stick on almost every throw, you have to have the USER accuracy on 40 or else you'll have trouble with some passes sailing on you. You can have it at 40 on any of the sets if you don't use the left stick. I highly recommend for guys to start practicing with the left stick. It really helps out your passing when you have total control of where you want the ball to be placed.

Sliders- USER-CPU(What you see in parentheses is the high end(USER) or low end(CPU) that you can change the slider too if you are struggling in that area of that set.

Green Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 25-25
Pass blocking 30-30
Catching 40-40

Runblocking 45-45
Fumbles 30-30

Reaction Time 55-55
Interceptions 40-40
Pass Coverage 55-55

Tackling 40-40

Red Set USER CPU

Accuracy 18-35(30)
Pass blocking 20-35
Catching 40-50(45)

Runblocking 30-55(50)
Fumbles 20-40(35)

Reaction Time 45(50)-70
Interceptions 40-60
Pass Coverage 45(50)-70

Tackling 40-60

Blue Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 11-45(40)
Pass blocking 10-40
Catching 40-60(55)

Runblocking 15-65(60)
Fumbles 10-50(45)

Reaction Time 35(40)-85
Interceptions 40-80
Pass Coverage 35(40)-85

Tackling 40-80

Black Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 4-55(50)
Pass blocking 0-45
Catching 40-70(65)

Runblocking 0-75(70)
Fumbles 0-60(55)

Reaction Time 25(30)-100
Interceptions 40-100
Pass Coverage 25(30)-100

Tackling 40-100

Special Teams- USER & CPU
FG Power- 50
FG Accuracy- 35
Punt Power- 50
Punt Accuracy- 100
Kickoff Power- 75

Auto Subs
Offense
OB 0/3
RB 80/84
WR 65/70
FB/TE 50/55
OL 0/3
Defense
DT 80/84
DE 80/84
LB 50/55
CB 20/25
S 20/25

If you want to STREAM your game for other USERs to see how the gameplay is with my sliders, post your TWITCH or USTREAM link to let people know you are about to stream.. You can follow me on twitch too. www.twitch.tv/jarodd21

Here is the link to the page to post your box scores.. http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

Last edited by Jarodd21; 04-13-2016 at 12:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 02:51 AM   #2
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey man, I haven't played Madden since '13 just got 16, always liked your sliders starting my 49er Franchise now I ll plug in the green set and let ya know how it goes.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:10 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Hey man, I haven't played Madden since '13 just got 16, always liked your sliders starting my 49er Franchise now I ll plug in the green set and let ya know how it goes.
Hey what's up man? Been a long time. Glad you finally flipped over to next gen. Yeah let me know how it goes.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:36 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

Black set seems the closest to my own. One thing that throws me off is how are people having Run Block set so high? Maybe there is something I haven't experienced yet, but my Player Run Block is set to 3, and the CPU Run Block is set to 0. I MIGHT bump those up by a point or two later on, but as it stands now, there's some "grind time" trench running going on that aint half bad in my games.

It might be because of my tackle sliders which I have set to 3 on both sides at the moment (probably going to go up a bit). QB Acc for both Player/CPU I have set to 12 and still increasing, but I'm not anticipating that to go much higher either.

I'm just curious as to how people play with such high sliders. The lower they are, the more attention to detail and focus you gotta have to move the ball, etc. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:35 AM   #5
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

Could i use these for coach mode sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 07:37 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

I agree that All Madden is the way to go. All Pro is just too easy for me.

I played a great All Madden game on default yesterday. My Panthers just narrowly lost to the Packers on a late TD 27-20.

Only thing it's lacking so far on default All Madden is penalties and injuries. I think it plays just fine otherwise. Rogers had about 70% completion and I had about 60 with Cam Newton.

I think I had 3 sacks against Rodgers. 2 Coverage sacks with a 4 man rush and 1 where I came off the edge with the nickle back and got around the tackle.

I really felt like I was having to fight for every yard. Just need to see a few more penalties (in that game there was 1 face mask on me and 1 false start on them, that's it) and injuries (saw no injuries). Penalties and injuries haven't shown up as often as they should on default and I've played about 5-6 games.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 08-27-2015, 07:56 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Black set seems the closest to my own. One thing that throws me off is how are people having Run Block set so high? Maybe there is something I haven't experienced yet, but my Player Run Block is set to 3, and the CPU Run Block is set to 0. I MIGHT bump those up by a point or two later on, but as it stands now, there's some "grind time" trench running going on that aint half bad in my games.

It might be because of my tackle sliders which I have set to 3 on both sides at the moment (probably going to go up a bit). QB Acc for both Player/CPU I have set to 12 and still increasing, but I'm not anticipating that to go much higher either.

I'm just curious as to how people play with such high sliders. The lower they are, the more attention to detail and focus you gotta have to move the ball, etc. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
I agree, I always have my USER runblocking low. I've always been pretty good at running the ball. Last year the cutback running was hard to do and I was glad they fixed that issue on this one because I like to use my vision to cut it back to open lanes when I run inside. When you tried to cut it back on 15 it would do that wack studder step and kill momentum.

My personal USER accuracy is always at least 15 or lower. Really 10 or lower. I like being able to put more emphasis on using the left stick to place passes. But like you said different strokes for different folks.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:57 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Year in and year out you always produce the toughest sliders and I love it. Hopefully this will balance out the CFM hot streak issue at least a little bit. Because of the ratings glitch i'm just beating anyone with ease.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »