Home

Way Too Early Madden 17 Sliders!! 15 Minute Quarters (All Pro)

This is a discussion on Way Too Early Madden 17 Sliders!! 15 Minute Quarters (All Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2016, 04:24 PM   #9
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Way Too Early Madden 17 Sliders!! 15 Minute Quarters (All Pro)

Penalties at 55 are good other than i have Offside and false start i have at 57. Facemask 53. Block in the back leave at 50 and defensive pass interference ive jacked to 70. I didn't see any at 60 and at 70 ive had a few.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:20 PM   #10
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Penalties at 55 are good other than i have Offside and false start i have at 57. Facemask 53. Block in the back leave at 50 and defensive pass interference ive jacked to 70. I didn't see any at 60 and at 70 ive had a few.
Played another half with raised penalty sliders and I liked what I saw. I also raised fatigue to 55 and lowered injury to 55. I saw two minor injuries in the first half, a dislocated finger and a sprained elbow. I also started to test auto subs, but I haven't really found a sweet spot for me yet.

Also, I saw 3 fumbles in the first half (all for me, 0 for the CPU) so I may lower the fumble slider a tad.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 08-19-2016, 07:21 PM   #11
Banned

Sir: How does OL VS DL Interactions look with JoshC1977's sliders for auto-subs ?

And if you may, does the Super Sim feature give you the same overall plays amount (you mentioned in the 160's) whether or not you set the Quarter clock to 6-mins. or 15-mins. ?

thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2016, 07:41 PM   #12
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
Sir: How does OL VS DL Interactions look with JoshC1977's sliders for auto-subs ?

And if you may, does the Super Sim feature give you the same overall plays amount (you mentioned in the 160's) whether or not you set the Quarter clock to 6-mins. or 15-mins. ?

thank you
They look pretty good. There are some patty cake moments, but I have also seen lineman have to make a choice between a blitzing linebacker or de, and have seen defensive linemen pancaked and offensive linemen dominated by elite rushers.

As for supersim, I believe it changes the# of plays based on quarter length but I will check in a little bit.

Old 08-19-2016, 08:48 PM   #13
Rookie

KWilliams2003's Arena

One thing I really wish they would incorporate is a slider for momentum play. I played the Dolphins on my sliders last night and momentum killed their first half. Didn't even bother with the second half.
Old 08-19-2016, 09:01 PM   #14
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Everything's been good for me with 15minute quarters as far as number of plays run, pass vs run, and completion percentages but the two major concerns im having is CPU fumbles and sacks. Me giving up sacks i dont care about because they are my fault and i can fix if i play smarter but with 15 minute quarters im getting 8-10 a game against the CPU. The CPU holds the ball waaaaay to long and struggles sensing pressure. What im scared of is raising the pass blocking slider higher that the CPU will just stand in the pocket for 30 seconds until recievers inevitably get open screwing up completion percentages.
How are you finding pass blocking at 60?
Old 08-20-2016, 09:09 AM   #15
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Alright boss with some testing heres what I got and here are some reasonings as to why i changed them.

Tried run blocking at 45- bumped it up to 48. Had one big run in overtime but was averaging like 2.1 yards before that. and bumped cpu tackling down to 53 so that runningbacks could break a couple more tackles, but not as much as the default 50.

Tried fumbles at 40 and had 1 kick return fumble(returner has 68 carrying so i was okay with that) but those qb sack fumbles happened twice so i bumped it down to 35 and had better luck with that in terms of stopping that issue. Going to have to test more extensively to see if fumbles to rb will still occur.

CPU accuracy at 35 was money for me. Idk what did it but osweiler but he was 66 percent in the game with 8 terrible throws. on like 40 attempts and the others were from drops which i liked. The difference with between Deandre hopkins and will fuller was very evident.

I bumped run blocking down to 58. 60 is a great number as when the back up running back came in he wasnt really going anywhere but lamar miller torched me, and he isnt considered elite, but i was the niners so what do you expect.

So on to the big stuff.

25 min player speed threshold felt DIFFERENT, fast recievers were torching the DB's of the texans and the speed difference was only 4 between the individual players. If i called a play action or a streak and it was one on one, Torey Smith was winning every time. Same thing with rb's matched up in the passing game against a lb, the RB would win every time, so i bumped it to 40 and will test and see how it feels as i do agree that 50 is not enough. Which lead to alot of points being scored so im hoping this decreases that.

So your injuries and fatigue sliders were good and saw 3 injuries( each for 4 weeks) and it went to overtime so i was okay with that. But then i realized that the fatigue has to go up to balance cpu back up running back carries. Unless you want to individually put them in for each team for each team you play, and that might have to be an option if we cant find a sweet spot. So i bumped it up to 65 and lowered injuries to 53 as i felt if they were more fatigued, they would get hurt more.

Tried offside at 57 as the other poster said and got a good amount of them, too many false start by cpu at 57(they had 5) so i bumped it down to 56. Holding and defensive holding were good. I tried 65 DPI as you tried 60 and the other poster had 70, i saw one DPI and it was clear and they called it. Roughing the passer at 51 on madden last year had too many, they finally fixed it and 51 is the sweet spot this year. At 50 you could keep railing the qb and they never call it, at 51 its a toss up, but if its clear they will call it.

So heres what i got

USER Sliders:

QB Accuracy: 40
Pass Blocking: 45
WR Catching: 49
Run Blocking: 48
Fumbles: 35
Reaction Time: 60
Interceptions: 50
Pass Coverage: 60
Tackling: 50

CPU SLIDERS:

QB ACCURACY: 35
PASS BLOCKING: 52
WR CATCHING: 45
RUN BLOCKING:58
FUMBLES: 50
REACTION TIME: 55
INTERCEPTIONS: 50
PASS COVERAGE: 55
TACKLING: 53

GAME OPTIONS

INJURIES: 53
FATIGUE: 65
SPEED THRESHOLD: 40

PENALTIES

OFFSIDE: 57
FALSE START:56
HOLDING:55
DEFENSIVE HOLDING: 55
FACEMASK: 53
DPI: 65
BLOCK IN THE BACK: 50
ROUGHING THE PASSER: 51

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2016, 11:01 AM   #16
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Everything's been good for me with 15minute quarters as far as number of plays run, pass vs run, and completion percentages but the two major concerns im having is CPU fumbles and sacks. Me giving up sacks i dont care about because they are my fault and i can fix if i play smarter but with 15 minute quarters im getting 8-10 a game against the CPU. The CPU holds the ball waaaaay to long and struggles sensing pressure. What im scared of is raising the pass blocking slider higher that the CPU will just stand in the pocket for 30 seconds until recievers inevitably get open screwing up completion percentages.
How are you finding pass blocking at 60?
8-10 a game is a bit high lol. Ive been seeing anywhere from 1 to 4 sacks from the CPU per game, but I am going to test the speed parity slider more and see if that has any affects. And I am still seeing lower CPU completion percentages. The CPU will make quick decisions with the ball, and if you call a blitz at the right time, you can force them to make a mistake and force a turnover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
Alright boss with some testing heres what I got and here are some reasonings as to why i changed them.

Tried run blocking at 45- bumped it up to 48. Had one big run in overtime but was averaging like 2.1 yards before that. and bumped cpu tackling down to 53 so that runningbacks could break a couple more tackles, but not as much as the default 50.

Tried fumbles at 40 and had 1 kick return fumble(returner has 68 carrying so i was okay with that) but those qb sack fumbles happened twice so i bumped it down to 35 and had better luck with that in terms of stopping that issue. Going to have to test more extensively to see if fumbles to rb will still occur.

CPU accuracy at 35 was money for me. Idk what did it but osweiler but he was 66 percent in the game with 8 terrible throws. on like 40 attempts and the others were from drops which i liked. The difference with between Deandre hopkins and will fuller was very evident.

I bumped run blocking down to 58. 60 is a great number as when the back up running back came in he wasnt really going anywhere but lamar miller torched me, and he isnt considered elite, but i was the niners so what do you expect.

So on to the big stuff.

25 min player speed threshold felt DIFFERENT, fast recievers were torching the DB's of the texans and the speed difference was only 4 between the individual players. If i called a play action or a streak and it was one on one, Torey Smith was winning every time. Same thing with rb's matched up in the passing game against a lb, the RB would win every time, so i bumped it to 40 and will test and see how it feels as i do agree that 50 is not enough. Which lead to alot of points being scored so im hoping this decreases that.

So your injuries and fatigue sliders were good and saw 3 injuries( each for 4 weeks) and it went to overtime so i was okay with that. But then i realized that the fatigue has to go up to balance cpu back up running back carries. Unless you want to individually put them in for each team for each team you play, and that might have to be an option if we cant find a sweet spot. So i bumped it up to 65 and lowered injuries to 53 as i felt if they were more fatigued, they would get hurt more.

Tried offside at 57 as the other poster said and got a good amount of them, too many false start by cpu at 57(they had 5) so i bumped it down to 56. Holding and defensive holding were good. I tried 65 DPI as you tried 60 and the other poster had 70, i saw one DPI and it was clear and they called it. Roughing the passer at 51 on madden last year had too many, they finally fixed it and 51 is the sweet spot this year. At 50 you could keep railing the qb and they never call it, at 51 its a toss up, but if its clear they will call it.

So heres what i got

USER Sliders:

QB Accuracy: 40
Pass Blocking: 45
WR Catching: 49
Run Blocking: 48
Fumbles: 35
Reaction Time: 60
Interceptions: 50
Pass Coverage: 60
Tackling: 50

CPU SLIDERS:

QB ACCURACY: 35
PASS BLOCKING: 52
WR CATCHING: 45
RUN BLOCKING:58
FUMBLES: 50
REACTION TIME: 55
INTERCEPTIONS: 50
PASS COVERAGE: 55
TACKLING: 53

GAME OPTIONS

INJURIES: 53
FATIGUE: 65
SPEED THRESHOLD: 40

PENALTIES

OFFSIDE: 57
FALSE START:56
HOLDING:55
DEFENSIVE HOLDING: 55
FACEMASK: 53
DPI: 65
BLOCK IN THE BACK: 50
ROUGHING THE PASSER: 51

I agree about the speed parity slider, I will raise it some and do some more testing. Everything else looks good though. Penalties still need some work, but I like the base we have here. I am also working on some auto subs that I think are going to play nicely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »