JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 103 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-11-2016, 07:28 PM   #817
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Josh, are you starting your CFM with the preseason roster or the latest one?
Preseason...I still feel like it plays a tad bit better...probably placebo, but old habits die hard
Old 09-11-2016, 07:29 PM   #818
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchneider84
My first 3 games in my Bengals franchise and I'm averaging over 40 points per game. I'm still hoping to see some lower scoring games.
Was that with the KCI turned on in the main menu (see OP)?

If so, what were you seeing (not seeing) that lead to the scores? Also, just curious, using a coach or owner?

While I appreciate the feedback, I need details please.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:58 PM   #819
Rookie

MassChaos's Arena

OVR: 1

Using OP settings, playing as Eagles (Owner) destroyed the Browns. Wentz only had 2 incompletions. (I purposefully threw two deep passes into the endzone after starting 15/15 to test just how robo my qb was being.) Matthews took all but 6 carries, probabaly out 10-12 plays total.) He was also way too good. Averaging over 6 yards a carry. Browns averaged 1 yard a carry, with two that went big, most others were behind the line of scrimage. Griffen was around 50% with 2 picks. He didn't really move around much in the pocket, but neither team had much pressure on the qb. They only scored twice, both on big plays. I missed an XP. That's all that seems important to me.

Gonna try a few more games. I can't seem to find a set that's good for me this year. Thanks for the hard work though!
Old 09-11-2016, 09:21 PM   #820
Rookie

33JAF's Arena

OVR: 0

You nailed it. I don't know how you figured this out, but the game is playing to it's potential with this setup.

I'm not sure if it can get much better. Sliders have too many unintended consequences. This works and I'm not looking back.

Thanks a ton.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:30 PM   #821
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Broadcasting exact OP settings with threshold at 58. Week 2 game against Raiders.

Falcons CFM

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 09-11-2016, 09:34 PM   #822
Pro

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

gunna give these a plug and see thx josh.

NFL - Cleveland Browns
NBA - Cleveland Cavaliers
MLB - Cleveland Indians
Old 09-11-2016, 10:15 PM   #823
Rookie

OVR: 6

I have used these since originals first came out. I used the newest set today and deleted my profile as well. Started from scratch. I was Arizona and played New England. I lost 44 to 38 and was surprised by the more wide open gameplay. NE 506 total yards, me 478. Brady 330 passing, me 369. Blount 200 rush yards on 16 carries, 1 run for 64. Me 118 on 20 carries.

Overall had more open receivers on both sides. Both QB had time to throw as well. There were holes to run through if you were patient.

Personally I enjoy games where both teams score about 40 to 45 points together, so 24 - 17 or 24 - 20 games like that. But hey offensive games can be fun as well. I play alot of zone defense and do not blitz too much. was able to get to CPU QB if I left a man roaming in the middle to slow down slants and crosses.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....
Old 09-11-2016, 10:22 PM   #824
Pro

OVR: 0

Josh, do you suggest using the playbook strategy, as suggested by Armor and D1SKINS? Been using your original setup for CPU vs CPU and it played great, but I'm going to try this NEW MADDENING science out and just wanted your thoughts...thanks again genius! 👍🏻

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »