JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 110 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-12-2016, 06:17 PM   #873
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
For all madden, are we putting the setting for both mm and Cfm? Or just for one or the other. Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have it in both.

That first game has been feening to play more. About to play game 2 vs Raiders OP settings except All Madden in MM and CFM.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2016, 06:20 PM   #874
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Can't lie man I'm pretty skeptical about this set but yet excited. Everyone seems to have a lot of adjustments. Do you see a ton of injuries with your set at 50 in CFM? Do the MM sliders really affect CFM?
No adjustments here. OP plays well just trying to maximize our potential and long term difficulty comes into play.

Have not seen a lot of injuries

Yes, they really do, try it out.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:03 PM   #875
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
I have it in both.

That first game has been feening to play more. About to play game 2 vs Raiders OP settings except All Madden in MM and CFM.

so you are doing exact OP settings, just the all madden switch?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 09-12-2016, 07:11 PM   #876
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I am going to try this, All Madden with OP settings on a broadcast. In about 5 minutes.

Falcons vs Saints to mix it up a bit.

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

F1 2017 - Haas Team
Old 09-12-2016, 07:28 PM   #877
Rookie

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been doing OP settings on AM for a few games now and while games have been more competitive for sure, it's usually just an all out shoot out...neither D really seems capable of slowing run or pass game. Sack or random penalty are the only real drive stoppers. Also still playing with my test 53 ovr team.

I've played with cfm speed parity at 60-75 as well and didn't see much improvement. It has been for me the same as everyone else has been noticing on both teams lb coverage is horrible..just about every game te and hbs are leading in receptions and targets. Dbs are capable of lockdown type coverage even on slant and drag type routes.

Running game for me always starts slow then picks up big time in second quarter and I end with over 100 and around 4.5-5 yd average , it's not just outside runs as the game progresses big holes open up on dives as well.

Most of this for me has been tied to making the right adjustment at the line...if you run into the teeth of a D you will struggle, or pass when they drop 7-8 same thing...but if you make the adjustment at the line you can be pretty unstoppable.

On huge positive note I did have a rb come back into the game after being hurt last game!!! A first this year, also seeing more penalties on my undisciplined, unaware rooks than the other team every game!

kids are going to bed soon and wife works late tonight so going to try some stuff tonight, crossing my fingers! (Wish I actually had some ideas for "stuff")
Old 09-12-2016, 07:52 PM   #878
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
so you are doing exact OP settings, just the all madden switch?

Yes.

Down 17-7 at half to Raiders

Carr 16/20 152 2TDs 7.6ypa
Blown zone coverages by rookie LBs and at least 3 full contested catches. Have 1 sack where beasley actually came from behind on a deep edge rush. Mostly though pressure hasnt been consistent. Longest play is 26 yards. RB jones has 11 carries for 42. Broke a big run called back by penalty. Have stoped him on 3rd and short.

Ryan 9/11 75 yards 1TD 6.8ypa. Other than julio and tamme its red matchups across the board. Raiders are very highly rated. Julio 3 for 40 eith 2 RAC and Tamme 3 for 23 with 6 RAC. Sanu and Hardy have gotten 1 catch too so they havent been shut out but having to get rid of the ball quick to avoid sacks. Havent been sacked yet but barely avoided a couple.

It's been a frustrating struggle on D. They have been 6/7 on 3rd down (I was 2-5). Still less than 150 total yards and only 17 points. An 85 ovr team will be one of the best I play and its on the road. So cant say anything is too high scoring really. Your urge is to say robo qb right away but that avg is low and i have guys with sub 60 awr and prc (campbell) and sub 70 prc and awr (jones) covering the middle of the field. Is this what "should" happen?

2nd half I will look to user Campbell a bit more. Ive been trying to user rush and failing more often than not. Even turned on the visiual aid again to see when i get perfect jump. Ive made some nice moves to cause a couple completions with sub 80 players so its possible.

Now the question for me is, are the ratings having an accurate impact? Those contested catches were by someone with 83 catch in traffic. After the 3rd time I had to check. Cant be mad at that.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:58 PM   #879
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I am going to try this, All Madden with OP settings on a broadcast. In about 5 minutes.

Falcons vs Saints to mix it up a bit.

Epic fail.

Now Testing exact OP with only threshold at 60 in CFM. Come join MVP and I for test viewing.

F1 2017 - Haas Team
Old 09-12-2016, 08:37 PM   #880
Rookie

OVR: 2

Woad23 Try putting parity at 100 in both mm & cfm. I have everything as in th op except parity at 100 (& maybe slow speed). In cfm the only changes are slow speed, parity at 100 & am (instead of am).

I'm away from home at the moment, but when I get a chance I'll write a more detailed review. I'll add this, against the run the top tacklers were lbs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »