JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 125 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-14-2016, 09:01 PM   #993
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK, let me be more direct....you deviated from the OP set by using 15 minute quarters (they were tested and calibrated using 9 minute quarters). You essentially helped support that quarter length DOES impact gameplay...because what I saw in your stream last night was vastly different than what I saw in my games and Matt's game.

My point is this....you may be playing a different game than I am just by using different quarter length. You want to play on 15 minute quarters, I know others do too. Let's work together and see if there are changes....but that takes time and more sample size. But one game tells you nothing.
I can definitely tell you the game plays differently when playing 15 min qtrs. Bear in mind I'm going off maybe 2 updates ago (I believe the zero MM penalty iteration) but one thing I noticed is that big plays were more prevelent & came closer together on 9 mins.

Not an ideal sample size game wise as I didn't play full games but I saw the difference in a half of football each w/9 min vs 15 mins w/acc clock. Giants (me)/Doplhins for both games.
4 Life.....
Old 09-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #994
Rookie

OVR: 7

JUst need some clarification. If I wanna jump right in to CFM am I just using your cfm sliders. The basic default? Or is there something to setting the play now settings first and then changing to those in cfm?
Old 09-14-2016, 09:47 PM   #995
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRu31
JUst need some clarification. If I wanna jump right in to CFM am I just using your cfm sliders. The basic default? Or is there something to setting the play now settings first and then changing to those in cfm?
You have to edit all of those settings (main menu and CFM sliders) to get the proper effect within CFM.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:10 PM   #996
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828

Already seen this a few times now. Look at 82 on the right. He runs a post to the outside wide open. Mariota instead of hitting him and look upfield, just dumps it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's Mariota's Force passes trait?
Was he just set to his default traits?
What QB scheme?
Old 09-14-2016, 10:14 PM   #997
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Just played week 1 as the Bears at Texans. My offense felt pretty good..

Everything was earned, Houston got a ton of pressure and really made me work. The only thing I had going good was Alshon with 8 grabs for 127 and a TD.

The bad - After halftime, Houston went nuts on me with big plays. They killed me with a 70 yard TD run and two 60+ catch and run plays. They ended up 28-35 for over 400 yards in the air, with Braxton Miller being the main target.

Honestly, I've never seen the CPU play so tough on all pro. Definitely worth everyone testing this set for awhile.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 10:42 PM   #998
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
Just played week 1 as the Bears at Texans. My offense felt pretty good..

Everything was earned, Houston got a ton of pressure and really made me work. The only thing I had going good was Alshon with 8 grabs for 127 and a TD.

The bad - After halftime, Houston went nuts on me with big plays. They killed me with a 70 yard TD run and two 60+ catch and run plays. They ended up 28-35 for over 400 yards in the air, with Braxton Miller being the main target.

Honestly, I've never seen the CPU play so tough on all pro. Definitely worth everyone testing this set for awhile.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
Good to know. Second halves seem to get interesting for sure. I have ideas there but want to nail things down first and then look at that.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:44 PM   #999
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
What's Mariota's Force passes trait?

Was he just set to his default traits?

What QB scheme?

Everything was default. Only thing I changed was the defense playbook like it says on OP.

Old 09-14-2016, 10:45 PM   #1000
Pro

I've had great low scoring games

Week 1: 13-10 W
Week 2: 22-16 W
Week 3: 13-7 L

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »