Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 03:56 PM   #1057
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Ok I'll start by saying it's been a while since I played default AM in franchise so it's hard to say if the things I saw where some post patch changes or these settings.

I'm pretty surprised I got that good of a game from default AM. I only lost 37-28 to the Giants but, I had 5 turnovers to their 1 so the score wasn't an indication that I lost due to CPU boost.

Now I knew going into it that some of the auto sub settings to cause the DB's and LBers to be more aggressive for AP might need to be toned down for AM.

That was really my only issue other than CPU run blocking being a bit OP but, again it's AM.

So Josh if you haven't already responds to the PM I sent, the IN value is the aggression? So lower is less aggressive?

Also what do you use for a less suctioned blocking?

Anyway great work. I actually think I can use some of this on my sliders to help with things or just go default 50 who knows.

You've given me something to tinker with.

PS. This game is crazy. MM affecting franchise?! What in the world lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 03:58 PM   #1058
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Starting playing my 1st game against bucs, paused at moment, if 1st quarter is any indication, exact OP settings feel really good!! Ill broadcast rest of game once I can continue. Had a fish tank emergency, now waitng to pick up son at school. Currently 3-3 in late 1st quarter.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'll be sure to check in on that stream. Let me know when you go live man.

Old 09-15-2016, 04:10 PM   #1059
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Hayes dominating the RT but Wilson shows a new (to me) QB evade but Donald is there to clean it up.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LONGLIVETHAK1NG/video/21553502

Send more than they can block.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LONGLIVETHAK1NG/video/21553544

2 man under 3rd and long. They cant block us. But Wilson shows a brain and gets 16 yards to get into FG range. They miss wide right. 7mph wind i think.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LONGLIVETHAK1NG/video/21553568

Got excited and went blitz happy. Then got burned a bit. Can you feel the intensity?
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LONGLIVETHAK1NG/video/21553611

Did I mentioned they cant block us? Lol. Wilson just chucks it this time and I get a bit of a lucky INT.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LONGLIVETHAK1NG/video/21553703

First ever highlight FG. I was pretty geeked.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LONGLIVETHAK1NG/video/21553733

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Are you switching on d

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 04:42 PM   #1060
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Ok I'll start by saying it's been a while since I played default AM in franchise so it's hard to say if the things I saw where some post patch changes or these settings.

I'm pretty surprised I got that good of a game from default AM. I only lost 37-28 to the Giants but, I had 5 turnovers to their 1 so the score wasn't an indication that I lost due to CPU boost.

Now I knew going into it that some of the auto sub settings to cause the DB's and LBers to be more aggressive for AP might need to be toned down for AM.

That was really my only issue other than CPU run blocking being a bit OP but, again it's AM.

So Josh if you haven't already responds to the PM I sent, the IN value is the aggression? So lower is less aggressive?

Anyway great work. I actually think I can use some of this on my sliders to help with things or just go default 50 who knows.

Charter, I saw the same thing you did testing out my first game with the new sliders. DeMarco Muary had a 79 yd td run and a 30 yd td run before the first quarter was out.

Also, a few times when Mariota(sp) felt heat, he would scramble to the right or left, wiggle his way out a sack, throw off his back foot and find the wide open WR after about 8 seconds without a sack.

Packers lost to the Titans, 52 to38.

I did love seeing no suctions or sliding out there.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:43 PM   #1061
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeaks24
Are you switching on d

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Yes. Imo thid is a video game meant to be played not watched but that's just me of course

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 05:06 PM   #1062
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

I will get back to your questions charter. I have been thinking about what I would change here to get this playable on all madden. At the very least, give you a direction to go with.
Old 09-15-2016, 05:09 PM   #1063
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
Just finished 4th game with exact OP settings, used generic playbooks for 2 and team for 2 and honestly didn't see much difference.

Crap rookie team was 0-4 (YAY!) the only thing I noticed happening in all four games was cpu qb was holding too long on vertical routes vs man and taking sack everytime.

Going to edit team up to respectable and play a few more before i start my real cfm! From the way it feels I fully expect better team to play better.
The QB autosub is the one that we need some sample size on. I have seen enough oddities to know that we will probably need to tweak a tad bit.
Old 09-15-2016, 05:12 PM   #1064
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Yes. Imo thid is a video game meant to be played not watched but that's just me of course

I agree here personally....I'm not a 'no switch' guy at all. I get the rationale behind it...I just like to actually be heavily involved in the action.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »