JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 136 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2016, 08:27 PM   #1081
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
How many games have you played, what were the matchups, and what exactly felt 'easy' (too much block, too little reaction, you were breaking tackles too easily, etc.) ? I think you're going to find some variety in the 'ease' of the game based strictly on matchups.

I wouldn't touch the gameplay sliders at all....way too many unforeseen effects (and the block sliders are the toughest ones to deal with). I'd like to hear your thoughts on the above questions before I answer what could be tweaked.

We have a rather delicate balance here...let's tread carefully and make sure we're not spinning our wheels based on small sample sizes. If we start seeing major issues after an 8-12 game sample size, then we can research more.
Thanks for the reply Josh, I might have spoken to soon lol.... the last three games my run game was held in check. I'll pay more attention to the details of my questions moving forward. Like I said the game feels great, I'm glad I did not adjust anything..... I'll leave that to you.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:53 PM   #1082
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Starting playing my 1st game against bucs, paused at moment, if 1st quarter is any indication, exact OP settings feel really good!! Ill broadcast rest of game once I can continue. Had a fish tank emergency, now waitng to pick up son at school. Currently 3-3 in late 1st quarter.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
The game that was 3-3 at end of 1st. Final I won 52-31. shootout, and game seemed to get easier as it went along.

Raiders up next.... hope my offense continues,

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 09-15-2016, 08:57 PM   #1083
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Finished one game and ended up 37-31. Brock tried to rally the Texans down 34-10 in the 4th but I got lucky enough my defense could put a end to it. Everything felt pretty good. I am going to stream again in about 15 minutes or so and play so more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 09:01 PM   #1084
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Who's streaming?
Old 09-15-2016, 09:23 PM   #1085
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Who's streaming?
mvp, maybe me.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 09-15-2016, 10:09 PM   #1086
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Now, this is "pursuit". Never give up on a play on defense. Did I mention I love TJ Green? I switched and hit stick instead of wrapping up. An example of user input not always = user win. When I say intensity, I mean stuff like this where it seems like ALL the players are playing hard to the whistle.

Winston rolls out into a blitzing LB and is dead to rights. See how he still trys to do something even in that last split second? I don't know his QB traits but him throwing it away here would obviously be ideal (for a perfect qb) but that would take a instant toss away. I switch and dove to make the tackle btw.

Broke one of my rules, blitzing a shotgun formation without the blitzers up at the LoS. That extra second is crucial but you see how Baron gets caught up on donald? I think I was controlling Baron or Donald, I can't remember. Then on the back end the physicality of a WR like Jackson shows up, I should've hit A to play receiver and make the safe tackle but end up going for Y out of habit which obviously leads to a catch animation. I could've probably got a nice swat out of it, regardless, don't use Y unless you are IN POSITION.

Free rusher = QB dead to rights again. This is what I like about all-pro vs all madden. on all madden this CPU QB probably makes a super quick decision to throw it away (without a penalty like it should be sometimes). Winston is a playermaker so he's trying to make something happen on all these plays which I'm ok with, if that's his personality (qb traits wise I guess)

Same formation as previous play (later in game, with CPU running 2 minute no huddle). See how the CPU picks up the edge rusher this time as the A gap blitz doesn't come. I saw this a mile away though as I picked the play before they lined up and they had us spread out way too far. You see me take that defender and try to stop the play but because of the hurry up confusion it ends up being my backup end Ayers who is way too slow to make it out there. 50 yard play that could have easily been avoided with play call/adjustment. All on me.

Was going to try a hail at the end of the half but I saw the 3 deep and I didn't want to throw an INT for no reason. At the snap I see the DE come hard on the edge and hit the RT for that rollout escape. Could've steppep up instead but it was a panic decision. Recorded it though because look how close I can get to the DE without being suctioned into a sack. And throwing the ball away/short is a much quicker animation that allows for release of the ball without getting hit.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 09-15-2016 at 10:20 PM. Reason: formatting.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:10 PM   #1087
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

You CFM set is default.... What is changed ?
Old 09-15-2016, 10:14 PM   #1088
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
You CFM set is default.... What is changed ?
MM auto subs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »