Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 06:36 PM   #113
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Played one game with the first page inputs. I don't have full stats in front of me but lost 41-34 to the bengals (jets Cfm). Overall it felt good. Lots of injuries though as dalton left and is out 7 weeks for cincy. Passing wise we both had roughly a 60% completion rate and both teams rushed for over 100 yards. I think it was a little too offensively pushed, but that's the nfl now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah Josh, was going to say anything over 50 on injuries inflates the amount unfortunately. Might have to drop this back down.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2016, 06:39 PM   #114
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Yeah Josh, was going to say anything over 50 on injuries inflates the amount unfortunately. Might have to drop this back down.

I agree. I'm thinking 40 for injuries but you guys would know better than me. I remember reading somewhere about ig off and the qbs would take more shots downfield. Just a random thought in my head as I saw it left on for the beta set.

Honestly I think with this approach that you guys took last year, it'll be easier to just play and not have to tweak too much. I'm almost tempted to drop to 8 minute qtrs to see if it helps the scoring levels.

There were roughly 135 plays in the game today which is spot on, but 900 yards of offense is a tad much

Old 08-23-2016, 09:58 PM   #115
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980

(Not directed at you jaa specifically...but I think you'll know that )

I need numbers here....if it's the "I had four in one game" or the "I lost my starting QB and RB for 10 weeks in the same game deal"...not budging....Injuries happen and real life injury lists can be massive....roster management skills needed.

"I had 12 in one game...." OK....now THAT is inflated

Need context guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 10:01 PM   #116
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
(Not directed at you jaa specifically...but I think you'll know that )

I need numbers here....if it's the "I had four in one game" or the "I lost my starting QB and RB for 10 weeks in the same game deal"...not budging....Injuries happen and real life injury lists can be massive....roster management skills needed.

"I had 12 in one game...." OK....now THAT is inflated

Need context guys
In my 2nd preseason game with the Pats, I only had 2 injuries with keeping the slider at 55 both in front end and in CFM. And I'm doing Play the Moments where it "sims" so there technically should be more injuries. Will do another preseason game and report back with my findings.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:02 PM   #117
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I am going to test a game now and see with OP. I saw in those regular season games i tested 4-5 a game.

Old 08-23-2016, 10:32 PM   #118
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey josh, quick question:

Have you considered possibly lowering the game speed to slow? For some reason normal seems a little fast and twitchy this year. Do you think it would throw everything out of wack?

Sent from my SM-N915P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 08-23-2016, 10:35 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quick question, is the kick accuracy supposed to be at 5? Have only played one game with these, but I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn even on a 25 yarder.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:57 PM   #120
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Played one more game tonight, lost to the bills 24-14. Kept the game at op and it was a really good defensive matchup as it should be. Both the jets and bills lost their starting qbs to broken collarbones .... Watkins tore his acl and forte was hurt on the first drive and was out until the 4th qtr.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »