Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2016, 12:59 AM   #1193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
I see. We'll the default all pro in the cfm has to be conflicting making it super easy for you since you have the mm at 0 and the cfm isn't set to Josh's settings.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Update on my online CFM. Just got absolutely humiliated by the Bears. No difference in sliders what so ever. Only had 154 passing yards and 4 picks. I don't know what to believe anymore.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:42 AM   #1194
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

It is very weird. I'm blowing through teams. Computer is lucky they get 250 yards of offense and 21 points. Not sure what is going on.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2016, 06:59 AM   #1195
Rookie

Just wanted to leave some feedback on these awesome sliders.

Difficulty really lies within the MM Auto Sub settings.

I guess I play a little different to most, I have a heap of house rules that iam use to having getting a challenge really out of all pro. However with the house rules these are providing a challenge staying with the CPU.

3 things Iam seeing is 1 my OLine gets blown off the line. 2 the DBS provide excellent coverage on my receivers and last the CPU Running back blows off some big runs quite often. Now nothing wrong with this at all, as it provides a great challenge.

To counter those 3 things I made changes to the MM auto subs, which I know shifts away from Josh's settings, but these are playing great for the way I play so I thought I share as others may play a similar game.

Qb 40/60
Hb. 40/70. CPU runnings kept better in check
Wr. 40/60
Te. 40/60
Ol. 40/60. With dt and de settings OLine can pass protect better
Dt. 40/60. Tames the pass rush a little bit
De. 40/60. Tames the pass rush a little bit
Lb. 40/60
Cb. 30/60. Gives my wr that 1/2 step advantage
Ss. 30/60.

Those MM auto settings have made the differance I was looking for. Just can't believe auto subs change game play but they do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 08:49 AM   #1196
Only 7 Patients Lost

Doctor_Doom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
The sliders were entered after deleting my profile. I even restarted a couple of the games to see if that might change things. It did not. As crazy as it sounds, perhaps the game just plays differently on some systems then it does on others…
Could someone please explain to me how to delete my profile? I'm on PS4.I've been reading a lot of people are doing this to refresh their sliders, so to speak.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:05 AM   #1197
Banned

Just to let everyone know pass coverage is reversed the lower the pass coverage the slider is the better the coverage is , spread the news
Old 09-18-2016, 09:48 AM   #1198
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom
Could someone please explain to me how to delete my profile? I'm on PS4.I've been reading a lot of people are doing this to refresh their sliders, so to speak.
Go into Customize in the main menu, share and manage files, load and delete files. The first file that comes up is your madden profile, delete and restart Madden. There's other ways to do it but that's the way I do it.

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers

Last edited by thorpedo66; 09-18-2016 at 10:05 AM.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:55 AM   #1199
MVP

OVR: 6

3-1 through 4 games in my Lions CFM. Only blow out was vs Tennessee week 2.

Some observations:
- For me, the running game is excellent for both teams. Outside runs perhaps a fraction too easy, but not OP like some suggest
- Pass rush is a bit boom or bust for both sides. Interior rush is good, but a little too easy to hold off premier pass rushers for both sides.
- Qb play is very diverse. However, do think the CPU needs a slight boost. Rodgers finished with 400 against me, but a lot came on the shoulders of them launching to Nelson and him just hanging onto every ball. I just think they could be a little more aggressive in getting rid of the ball. Most my sacks are coming from the CPU holding the ball for too long

A gameplay patch could really sweeten the deal for us right now, but for my money theses are the best set, producing the most unpredictable game, with great variety.

Still think 4 games is too few to post full stats, but nothing stands out as glaring thus far.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:07 AM   #1200
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

So weird how we all see different things. I can't get the CPU running or passing game to put up numbers on me at all. Just goes to show, we all have different skill sets and not exact sliders will work for everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »