JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 162 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2016, 09:43 PM   #1289
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
The coach edit thing is purely optional. It isn't needed because I don't edit the CFM sliders.

Clock settings really need to be at 9 minutes with no acc clock. Otherwise, fatigue rates will be seriously slowed-down and there will be minimal penalties...god knows what else might get jacked.

Still a WIP...we need the patch though until these can be finalized.
Yeah, I'd rather NOT do the coach edit. Not only the effort, but more importantly when you do that, you can't edit the CPU uniforms because technically you aren't playing the CPU.

Last question (for now, lol), do these work with Play the Moments, or playing just offense or defense only?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

New York Yankees Franchise Site
Old 09-22-2016, 10:16 PM   #1290
MVP

OVR: 0

Omg nice play

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2016, 11:03 PM   #1291
Rookie

OVR: 1

Appreciate the effort that went into these sliders. I play on coach mode.

Offense still plays really well for me, although outside runs might be slightly too effective. They are stopped for minimal gain a lot, but I can bust a 15-20 yard gain enough times, where it is worth the risk. However, I am forced to punt often and completion percentage and interceptions are on point.

Defense is the issue for me. Maybe it is because I am playing on 15 minute accelerated quarters with generic cpu playbooks, but the cpu recievers aren't getting separation and as a result the qb holds onto the ball forever, resulting in a sack or a checkdown. Coverage seems to be too effective. Especially considering I am the Chicago Bears.

I will take your suggestions of 9 minute clock with default cpu playbook. If not, have to start tweaking the sliders. Although like I said, I do appreciate the hard work that went into these.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:09 AM   #1292
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherdish
Appreciate the effort that went into these sliders. I play on coach mode.

Offense still plays really well for me, although outside runs might be slightly too effective. They are stopped for minimal gain a lot, but I can bust a 15-20 yard gain enough times, where it is worth the risk. However, I am forced to punt often and completion percentage and interceptions are on point.

Defense is the issue for me. Maybe it is because I am playing on 15 minute accelerated quarters with generic cpu playbooks, but the cpu recievers aren't getting separation and as a result the qb holds onto the ball forever, resulting in a sack or a checkdown. Coverage seems to be too effective. Especially considering I am the Chicago Bears.

I will take your suggestions of 9 minute clock with default cpu playbook. If not, have to start tweaking the sliders. Although like I said, I do appreciate the hard work that went into these.
This the big issue for me....there really is no easy fix that doesn't barf all over everything else. This is basically what I am waiting for the patch to (hopefully) fix. If you absolutely can't wait, try turning off ballhawk...especially in coach mode...that will help mitigate the issue.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:25 AM   #1293
Pro

I feel like I'm playing a different game than you guys..... I get killed in the air. I'm only averaging about 1-2 sacks a game. That's with games where I don't get a single one. Most in a game was 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 07:45 AM   #1294
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
This the big issue for me....there really is no easy fix that doesn't barf all over everything else. This is basically what I am waiting for the patch to (hopefully) fix. If you absolutely can't wait, try turning off ballhawk...especially in coach mode...that will help mitigate the issue.
Should ballhawk be turned off in the MM or CFM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-23-2016, 12:35 PM   #1295
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Past 2 games I've won 40-24 vs the Falcons and 40-14 vs the Giants. Jameis threw for over 300 yards both games and we added 150 on the ground. 1 pick 4 sacks vs Ryan, 3 picks 3 sacks vs Eli.

Idk what happened these sliders were playing a lot better two days ago
Old 09-23-2016, 01:17 PM   #1296
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Should ballhawk be turned off in the MM or CFM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk
There is only one setting this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Past 2 games I've won 40-24 vs the Falcons and 40-14 vs the Giants. Jameis threw for over 300 yards both games and we added 150 on the ground. 1 pick 4 sacks vs Ryan, 3 picks 3 sacks vs Eli.

Idk what happened these sliders were playing a lot better two days ago
I would call it the ebb and flow of an NFL season...against two crappy opponents, I might add. Ratings matter, so you may decimate inferior teams. It isn't realistic if every team puts up the same level of challenge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »