Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 01:49 PM   #1297
Only 7 Patients Lost

Doctor_Doom's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Is anyone downloading the tuner?

I'm afraid it will make things easier. My CFM difficulty is perfect right now. I've lost my last 6 games with an injury-riddled Browns team and that's exactly the way it should be. I have to earn every first down and I appreciate it. I don't want anything to change in that regard.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:08 PM   #1298
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
This right here. I don't know how many times I see guys play 2 games or so and because they didn't fit into the small "window" that the user wanted something must be wrong lol. I know you say to play 8ish games or so but honestly I think players should play a whole season and at the end see where things stack up with the rest of the league. Now that you have an entire season of data to play you can now make a educated guess on what adjustments you might need to make depending on your skill level. Wanting to change after a few "off" games is how slideritis is born guys.
Hahaha. Case in point. I just lost my last game 41-3. I just got destroyed as the Chargers vs the Broncos. Threw 4 ints with Rivers and couldn't run for crap. Couldn't get anything going really. Big plays killed me. Thomas had a 56 yd td catch, Sanders returned a punt on me, and Fowler had a 24 yd td catch. Total yards was only 333 for them and 312 for me but they dominated the game. Completely took me out of my gameplan and forced me to pass way more then I wanted. By far the worst loss I've suffered on Madden this year.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #1299
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

I concur

I also feel there are alot of different variables implemented in the gameplay and preparation this year that can affect the outcome of each game that alot of folks dont consider......match-ups, proper gameplaning, etc. I also feel the proper use of strengths and weaknesses play a bigger part this year as well. If your trying to defend a decent passing attack with two 72 rated corners, guess what.......its gonna be a struggle, period. And if you didn't gameplan properly that struggle just doubled. Sometimes we look for perfect lines without taking into consideration the variables that might make the line askew (for lack of a better analogy). It doesn't always have to be the sliders that causes certain outcomes, but more the way you've prepared and exuceted your gameplan, given the talent that you have to work with. (Just my opinion guys)

Sent from my SM-N915P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 09-23-2016, 03:36 PM   #1300
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
There is only one setting this year.

I would call it the ebb and flow of an NFL season...against two crappy opponents, I might add. Ratings matter, so you may decimate inferior teams. It isn't realistic if every team puts up the same level of challenge.
True wasn't trying to be a jerk it's just that the past 2 seasons I've played games have been a lot closer then I downloaded the turner update and I've been killing it. Wasn't sure if maybe the tuner changed something
Old 09-23-2016, 04:06 PM   #1301
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
True wasn't trying to be a jerk it's just that the past 2 seasons I've played games have been a lot closer then I downloaded the turner update and I've been killing it. Wasn't sure if maybe the tuner changed something
I've not played with the tuner....no idea what we could be happening...however, with the incredible number of tweaks, we will likely need to adjust things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 05:55 PM   #1302
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Heres a list of what the tuner does....

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mad.../1100-6443871/
Sent from my SM-N915P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 09-23-2016, 05:56 PM   #1303
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I've not played with the tuner....no idea what we could be happening...however, with the incredible number of tweaks, we will likely need to adjust things.
I've been using the tuner too, I'll have to delete to see what's different if anything.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 09-23-2016, 06:02 PM   #1304
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
I've been using the tuner too, I'll have to delete to see what's different if anything.
It just came out today...so let's see what we get here....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »