JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 166 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-24-2016, 04:23 PM   #1321
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
On the current OP setup...probably not. But I suggest you stay tuned
Quit messin' with our emotions man!
Old 09-24-2016, 08:09 PM   #1322
Rookie

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
On the current OP setup...probably not. But I suggest you stay tuned
So excited! Tuner broke my AM hybrid I've been using! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Old 09-24-2016, 09:28 PM   #1323
Banned

does the tuner really do anything positive ?
Old 09-24-2016, 10:25 PM   #1324
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
You're welcome to do so, it's your game. Personally, I see a lot of good things with the tuner...it's all about how you set up your sliders....which I am dutifully working on.
Quote:
I'm going a VERY different direction; was doing so before the tuner came out...the tuner has done nothing but good things to enhance it further. Suction blocking, even at default is all but eliminated. Still some grabby play on the line, but the right combo of penalty sliders/autosubs, plus a couple of other things, is bringing it all together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
does the tuner really do anything positive ?
Reading is your friend. Obviously Josh is stoked on what he sees and is working on updating his set.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-25-2016, 10:08 AM   #1325
MVP

OVR: 6

Can we get these in time to get a game before the 1pm kick offs
Old 09-25-2016, 03:08 PM   #1326
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I know you guys have been waiting..but for some full disclosure...

I've been working offline with KingV2k3 on an All Madden setup. We hit a speed bump yesterday which has delayed things a bit. I believe we got things re-calibrated, but the 'stress testing' I was planning on doing yesterday got replaced by fixing. I got a really good game in last night though where I held the CPU QB (RGIII) to 40% passing...yes, it is possible on AM...and yes, it is possible with default gameplay sliders.

I know that there is some trepidation for some in using AM...but while M16 was the 'year of All Pro', I feel like the best overall gameplay this year is on All Madden. People complain about AM being 'cheesy' and the 'CPU cheating'...but to me, I feel it is worse when I see people on Twitch being the ones "cheesing/cheating" when playing on All Pro...even by people who profess to be 'sim'.

I have no ETA yet....but we're hoping that what we have now will work long-term...if it does, it will be sooner rather than later. The upcoming patch could also require us to do some re-calibration...not necessarily saying that we're waiting for it before releasing, but something to bear in mind....it is a very tricky balance here....
Old 09-25-2016, 03:30 PM   #1327
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
I know you guys have been waiting..but for some full disclosure...

I've been working offline with KingV2k3 on an All Madden setup. We hit a speed bump yesterday which has delayed things a bit. I believe we got things re-calibrated, but the 'stress testing' I was planning on doing yesterday got replaced by fixing. I got a really good game in last night though where I held the CPU QB (RGIII) to 40% passing...yes, it is possible on AM...and yes, it is possible with default gameplay sliders.

I know that there is some trepidation for some in using AM...but while M16 was the 'year of All Pro', I feel like the best overall gameplay this year is on All Madden. People complain about AM being 'cheesy' and the 'CPU cheating'...but to me, I feel it is worse when I see people on Twitch being the ones "cheesing/cheating" when playing on All Pro...even by people who profess to be 'sim'.

I have no ETA yet....but we're hoping that what we have now will work long-term...if it does, it will be sooner rather than later. The upcoming patch could also require us to do some re-calibration...not necessarily saying that we're waiting for it before releasing, but something to bear in mind....it is a very tricky balance here....
So is this gonna be all default, or are you gonna be messing with gameplay sliders? And do you think autosubs and penalties have the same effect on AM as they do on AP?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2016, 03:31 PM   #1328
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
So is this gonna be all default, or are you gonna be messing with gameplay sliders? And do you think autosubs and penalties have the same effect on AM as they do on AP?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
All default gameplay sliders...

Autosubs/penalties have same affect on AM as they do AP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »