JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 17 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-24-2016, 10:05 AM   #129
Pro

OVR: 0
JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Josh, I know you have a lot on your plate with slider testing for gameplay, but I was wondering if you or anyone else has done any testing on the XP sliders and how each percentage should be set before beginning a CCM?

I believe there is a thread for this

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...iscussion.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by sms024; 08-24-2016 at 10:08 AM.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:15 AM   #130
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Kicking accuracy at 5??? How is this working out for you?
Old 08-24-2016, 10:20 AM   #131
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Kicking accuracy at 5??? How is this working out for you?
It's only set to 5 in the main menu (which has no affect on special teams) but is set there for other gameplay effects. The CFM setting is at default and that is the one that affects the kicking game.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:22 AM   #132
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Josh, something to note about injuries. There are alot more injuries that happen while simming..we all know this. This includes Play the Moments.

With the injury slider at 55 in both front end and in CFM, I started getting 5-10 injuries per game even in the regular season in Play the Moments.

I checked a few other threads and I noticed people were putting the front end injury slider to 10, and then default (50) in CFM. I tried it and now I get maybe 1 injury a game and so does the other team. Sometimes that injury is minor and sometimes it's major.

Seemed more realistic to me, but again this was in Play the Moments which is basically simming the game. This might not be a realistic amount if people are playing the full games.

Just wanted to throw this in there. Thanks for your hard work with your sliders.
OK...so 10 and 50 only gives ~ 1 per game.....so, 50 and 50 will hopefully be much more realistic (I'd like to see maybe 5-6 per game).

Last edited by JoshC1977; 08-24-2016 at 10:38 AM.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:38 AM   #133
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
As I have have said, the threshold slider is the big one in Madden. Has been for the past couple years. I have been experimenting with that and will now move on to adjusting all the penalty slider to come up with something.

My main focus is creating more defense so we are not consistently putting up 900 Yds/gm.
I was seriously about to go down the All Madden path (and still might...lineplay is so much more fluid) before I remembered I hadn't looked at threshold.

Once I switched to 45 threshold, everything started to look/feel better on AP. The run game started drying up and the DBs started actually making plays in the passing game.

That said, until they patch the defensive holding bug in CFM, the passing game is going to be a little more high-octane than we might like. Once it is fixed, that alone should shore it up.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:52 AM   #134
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I was seriously about to go down the All Madden path (and still might...lineplay is so much more fluid) before I remembered I hadn't looked at threshold.

Once I switched to 45 threshold, everything started to look/feel better on AP. The run game started drying up and the DBs started actually making plays in the passing game.

That said, until they patch the defensive holding bug in CFM, the passing game is going to be a little more high-octane than we might like. Once it is fixed, that alone should shore it up.
What is the Defensive Holding Bug?
Old 08-24-2016, 11:27 AM   #135
Rookie

Hey Josh does the auto subs work for all teams in a franchise when changed, or just your team?
Old 08-24-2016, 11:59 AM   #136
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
What is the Defensive Holding Bug?
CFM value reverts to 50 in game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »