Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 10:11 AM   #1353
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Got two games in this morning, only thing is I use 10 instead of 9 minute quarters. Played Giants(me) vs Saints and Bucs(me) vs cardinals. Have to say these sliders are amazing, it makes the game challenging but also fun in a non cheesy way. Brees was throwing into tight windows and ended going 22 for 35 with 3 TDs and an Int. Palmer seemed to be locked in on Fitz the whole game throwing to him when he was doubled but Fitz won 3 out of 5 jump balls.

Small sample size but just my observations
Old 09-27-2016, 11:45 AM   #1354
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
JoshC1977 last night I followed inputting your sliders to the T or so I though. I input everything in the main menu first and saved both the user and cpu slider sets. Then I went into franchise and went to gameplay sliders. Am I to import custom sliders and then set everything at 50? Or before I start my franchise you can choose all pro sliders and then when you go into gameplay sliders, everything is set at 50. Let me know what I need to do!
Just leave the franchise sliders alone...I actually don't even go into the menu. Also, you mentioned something about All Pro...remember...we're now in All Madden.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 09-27-2016 at 11:53 AM.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:56 AM   #1355
Rookie

I know you have been thanked a lot in this thread, Josh, but I wanted to also chime in to thank you. You have put so much time and effort into this and we get to reap the benefits of it. Making the ONE NFL football game out there actually play well is a boon I don't think many of us thought was even possible.

Thanks again. This is truly fantastic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 12:19 PM   #1356
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Bout to test these latest All-Madden sliders!
I know it's going to be tough just b/c I'm coming from All-Pro
And slow speed.
I do user the D-line and switch
Old 09-27-2016, 12:24 PM   #1357
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Bout to test these latest All-Madden sliders!
I know it's going to be tough just b/c I'm coming from All-Pro
And slow speed.
I do user the D-line and switch
Yeah, that might be a tad tough. But, you have good knowledge of schemes and strategy, and I have been finding that to be more important than stick skills with this new setup.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:35 PM   #1358
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Yay! Changes! I'll be jumping into the game in just a bit to test these out Josh! Sounds like they are amazing!

I have found it hard to play since Saturday when my Vols beat Florida. I can't quit watching! I guess I still don't believe it lol.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:34 PM   #1359
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

So this might be the tipping point to make me purchase this game...

You guys and these sliders are killing my checkbook.
Old 09-27-2016, 04:53 PM   #1360
Rookie

OVR: 1

First of all, thank you guys very much, both of you have always been my favorite slider guys!

Is it WAD that my QB even on a 4-man rush never has more than 2 seconds to throw before being hit? My OL seems pretty overpowered all the time (I've tried 2 different teams). I am yet to throw a medium-deep route, because I just don't have the time to let it develop. On the other side, even usering the DE the CPU QB has at times 4-5 seconds before I can even get close.
I suppose that's all-madden difficulty doing this (it's certainly not 50-50 as the sliders suggest), but I was just asking if it was WAD. I know King on his M16 sliders used to make throwing for the human QB more difficult by giving him much less time in the pocket...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »