JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 196 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-04-2016, 11:32 AM   #1561
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Well I was really starting to enjoy these sliders, and now the patch just dropped The patch notes look promising though with lots of defensive tuning. I'm hoping lower scoring games with All Madden are more frequent.

Last edited by vrtkolman; 10-04-2016 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:51 AM   #1562
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Guys,

Just a general note with the patch (or any patch) to remove any possible 'wonkiness':

Once the patch is installed, go to the main menu and to the Share and Manage Files menu. Go to the Load and Delete files menu. From there, delete your profile and the old tuner. Then, simply back out. This will automatically save a new version of your user profile, but with everything saved (then just verify the main menu settings are correct).

I'm on West Coast, so I just got to work and will be unable to fire this up until late this evening.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:52 PM   #1563
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Just saw the patch news and am looking forward to plugging these in tonight!
Old 10-04-2016, 03:02 PM   #1564
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha0ne
I wish there was a way to make the CPU stop playing Cover 1. It's almost a free touchdown when they use it especially if they don't even try to disguise it, and I'm not going to use house rules to limit myself in what I do. I think that takes fun out of the game. I know it has nothing to do with the slider set, but I'm just frustrated when everything plays fantastically and dumb CPU play calling just ruins the immersion.
all you need to do it apply the Steeler's defensive playbook to each team you play, or, just create a playbook and apply to cpu defense. it literally changes the entire game and makes AM very hard.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:16 PM   #1565
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm on West Coast, so I just got to work and will be unable to fire this up until late this evening.
Big bummer, lol...

New York Yankees Franchise Site
Old 10-04-2016, 09:36 PM   #1566
Rookie

Hi here,

I have a question which may sound stupid... could you tell me where the CFM autosub menu is?

I have no difficulties finding it in the main menu, but once my franchise save loaded, I just can't find anything looking like that in the options menu...

If it can help, I'm playing a career mode as a QB.

Thanks in advance
Old 10-04-2016, 09:42 PM   #1567
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouli66
Hi here,

I have a question which may sound stupid... could you tell me where the CFM autosub menu is?

I have no difficulties finding it in the main menu, but once my franchise save loaded, I just can't find anything looking like that in the options menu...

Thanks in advance
u need to create coach and do auto-subs.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:56 PM   #1568
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouli66
Hi here,

Thanks in advance

Go over to the manage tab, go down to "My Coach" hit x/a, and a little menu should pop up. Auto subs is on that menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »