JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 215 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-10-2016, 10:40 PM   #1713
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Not sure how you do it Josh maybe its both auto subs and penalty's but these play fantastic. I swear touching one game play slider ruins the whole feel of the game, for example I was screwing around and lowered HUM RB to 0 and it was easier for me to run compared to default 50. The DL block shedding disappeared and the whole D's reaction became slower...I have tried all kinds of setup's with all types of sliders and something always felt wrong. Good job
Old 10-10-2016, 10:45 PM   #1714
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Let me clarify....

Before the patch, the main menu settings had a direct impact on CFM. They no longer do.

So...all you really have to do is enter the franchise mode sliders/settings for franchise mode. I only included the main menu settings (default) to avoid people asking questions.

These sliders are ONLY for franchise mode and only on normal speed....not for play now games or for other game speeds.
Yeah, I realize that your slider set is for CFM. I'm more interested in the aspect of Play Now. Not CFM. My main point is can a slider set be made for Play Now in which I can pick neither team and Super Sim the entire game and have it produce somewhat realistic stats? Play Now's biggest bug in Super Sim is the crazed number of carries. So I know this must be a question you might not have seen much. Considering i'm talking about no human control of game just the CPU.

You had mentioned Slow Speed. Will that effect the game from what you have seen in Play Now if you Super Sim?
Old 10-10-2016, 11:02 PM   #1715
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FookTheWhat
Yeah, I realize that your slider set is for CFM. I'm more interested in the aspect of Play Now. Not CFM. My main point is can a slider set be made for Play Now in which I can pick neither team and Super Sim the entire game and have it produce somewhat realistic stats? Play Now's biggest bug in Super Sim is the crazed number of carries. So I know this must be a question you might not have seen much. Considering i'm talking about no human control of game just the CPU.

You had mentioned Slow Speed. Will that effect the game from what you have seen in Play Now if you Super Sim?
Again...no idea...I don't do sim games nor do I do Play Now games...sorry, can't be much help here.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:06 PM   #1716
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Not sure how you do it Josh maybe its both auto subs and penalty's but these play fantastic. I swear touching one game play slider ruins the whole feel of the game, for example I was screwing around and lowered HUM RB to 0 and it was easier for me to run compared to default 50. The DL block shedding disappeared and the whole D's reaction became slower...I have tried all kinds of setup's with all types of sliders and something always felt wrong. Good job
Thanks...people sometimes think I am crazy for not touching the gameplay sliders But honestly, there are so many unintended consequences of just adjusting one slider...it just isn't worth it IMO given that the core, default gameplay isn't bad at all (if it wasn't so solid, we would definitely have to do it). Can you get a successful slider set by adjusting them? Sure...many have...just not how I want to roll
Old 10-10-2016, 11:12 PM   #1717
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Again...no idea...I don't do sim games nor do I do Play Now games...sorry, can't be much help here.
Ok no worries, just trying to figure this out. Figured this wouldn't be mentioned or done much. Thanks again.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:19 PM   #1718
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Thanks...people sometimes think I am crazy for not touching the gameplay sliders But honestly, there are so many unintended consequences of just adjusting one slider...it just isn't worth it IMO given that the core, default gameplay isn't bad at all (if it wasn't so solid, we would definitely have to do it). Can you get a successful slider set by adjusting them? Sure...many have...just not how I want to roll
In past versions I always adjusted sliders but this year something doesn't work quite right. I experimented playing check down king Alex Smith with CPU Acc @ 50 and saw a few errant throws.... played him again and moved CPU Acc all the way down to 2 and he never missed a pass. Maybe some sliders work as intended or maybe others don't I'm not sure but it seems the more you try to screw with them the worse the game plays
Old 10-10-2016, 11:24 PM   #1719
Rookie

Have you been able to replicate the db glitch on your settings josh or does everything look good on your end?
Old 10-10-2016, 11:26 PM   #1720
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWVU22
Have you been able to replicate the db glitch on your settings josh or does everything look good on your end?
I haven't even fired-up the game yet...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »