Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 02:54 PM   #1753
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

The 80% completion stuff is disconcerting. I'm seeing this in my test games. I can live with some departure from reality, but a 15% + departure from reality on completion percentages is hard to stomach.

Have y'all figured out what exactly is the culprit here? Not enough errant passes post-patch is part of it, I think, but i'm wondering if there are other contributing factors like DB and LB play in coverage, or something else.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #1754
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
The 80% completion stuff is disconcerting. I'm seeing this in my test games. I can live with some departure from reality, but a 15% + departure from reality on completion percentages is hard to stomach.

Have y'all figured out what exactly is the culprit here? Not enough errant passes post-patch is part of it, I think, but i'm wondering if there are other contributing factors like DB and LB play in coverage, or something else.
Most of the CPU completions are to wide open receivers. Def not seeing random errant throws. Last game Cam completed 89.5% against me. Only misses were interceptions. Reminded me of madden of old. Was an awesome game and had a fun ending so im not as mad haha
Old 10-12-2016, 03:40 PM   #1755
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

Its tough and I hear ya, I wouldn't mind it so much if there were a few more errant passes or maybe a couple drops. This is the only issue with these sliders, but everything else plays great... so I deal with it. I can tell ya man coverage is suicide at this level so playing zone is the only alterative but you better be able to stop the run. I hate it when the CPU has enough time for the WR to finish a streak route turn back around and run back towards the line of scrimmage and catch a pinpoint bomb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 03:56 PM   #1756
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

I actually had to go back to all pro because I was just getting too frustrated with knowing I'm powerless against the pass (maybe it's me...). Which is a real shame because everything else about these sliders is fantastic and all pro is too easy. Especially now that I have all madden experience
Old 10-12-2016, 05:38 PM   #1757
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

We are constantly working on humanizing the CPU pass game...we are definitely getting there, but it is slow work. I will talk to king and see what the two of us feel mutually comfortable releasing as an update to hold everyone over.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:51 PM   #1758
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0

Honestly it's going great for me. Picked Brady off twice last night and held him to 64%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2016, 06:08 PM   #1759
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms024
Honestly it's going great for me. Picked Brady off twice last night and held him to 64%

That's very impressive.... what kind of pass D are you running if you don't mind me asking. I just played the Ravens and got Flacco twice and held him to 305 and 68%. I've had to work hard but my pass D is better than it was.... anxious for Josh's update to hopefully tone it down a bit. I was happy with the results and hopefully I can continue them.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:16 PM   #1760
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
That's very impressive.... what kind of pass D are you running if you don't mind me asking. I just played the Ravens and got Flacco twice and held him to 305 and 68%. I've had to work hard but my pass D is better than it was.... anxious for Josh's update to hopefully tone it down a bit.

It's been tough man. My corners can't play man to man well at all so I'm kinda forced to play a lot of zone. Mainly it's pressure. Any time I'm in nickel or big dime when I expect a pass, I switch over to the DE pass rush package and send the lone LB. zone blitzes have helped out a lot too. I've realized the strength of my D is causing pressure. That's about the only strength really. As the game went on I kept track of how much time Brady got in the pocket and the average was about 2.6 seconds, 3 seconds on play action. Not gonna lie, he lit me up, but it coulda been a lot worse

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »