JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 223 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-13-2016, 06:40 PM   #1777
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
All testing should be done in regular season games. There's been multiple statements regarding how any other area of the game will not work properly with this set
The game plays the same regardless of whether it's preseason or regular season. I've tested for my own set, and there's no difference between preseason and regular season.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Last edited by rich8682; 10-13-2016 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:46 PM   #1778
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
The game plays the same regardless of whether it's preseason or regular season. I've tested for my own set, and there's no difference between preseason and regular season.

I think he meant the difference between practice mode and actual cfm games.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 10-13-2016, 06:47 PM   #1779
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

No. they don't. And especially not in practice mode. Josh has explicitly noted these should be TESTED in regular season games only. So please only provide feedback from such. Thanks.
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 10-13-2016, 06:48 PM   #1780
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I think he meant the difference between practice mode and actual cfm games.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
practice mode also feels exactly the same for me. the game plays the same regardless of which mode you play. only time there are huge differences is offline/online

Old 10-13-2016, 06:49 PM   #1781
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
No. they don't. And especially not in practice mode. Josh has explicitly noted these should be TESTED in regular season games only. So please only provide feedback from such. Thanks.
How are you gonna tell me that what I've seen and experienced is wrong? In my experience, the game plays exactly the same regardless of preseason/regular season/practice. No need to be condescending.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:21 PM   #1782
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
How are you gonna tell me that what I've seen and experienced is wrong? In my experience, the game plays exactly the same regardless of preseason/regular season/practice. No need to be condescending.

All Cheda is saying is that for testing consistency, it is really best to test in reg season games. Again, eliminate variables...there are enough of them as is

Observations about how a game plays in practice/preseason/reg season/postseason are useful for those individual scenarios. However, I think it is unwise to consider that observations for one are 1:1 to another. One can test practice mode and observe. Those observations are useful for practice mode. One can test preseason games and observe. Those observations are useful for preseason games.

I'll consider any and all feedback and thank you for your initial thoughts; I will contextualize for that scenario in which the testing was done.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:25 PM   #1783
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
All Cheda is saying is that for testing consistency, it is really best to test in reg season games. Again, eliminate variables...there are enough of them as is

Observations about how a game plays in practice/preseason/reg season/postseason are useful for those individual scenarios. However, I think it is unwise to consider that observations for one are 1:1 to another. One can test practice mode and observe. Those observations are useful for practice mode. One can test preseason games and observe. Those observations are useful for preseason games.

I'll consider any and all feedback and thank you for your initial thoughts; I will contextualize for that scenario in which the testing was done.
I will do regular season testing as well when I get to the regular season, I just don't believe that the gameplay is different from preseason to regular season.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:44 PM   #1784
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Josh, what are you currently working on fixing if anything? Was loving the sliders pre patch but since it dropped robo qb seems to be back in full force along with neutered pass rush

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »