JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 225 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2016, 06:19 PM   #1793
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

King and I have both been constantly trying out new combos to improve pass rush and humanize the CPU QB play. Truth be told...we're kind of in a conundrum and I've recently gone back to default AM with 60/80 subs (and all assists off) to re-build the base. We're also considering going back to AP at this time as well. Either option will take some time to re-build....

Below is kind of a 'hot fix' with the current OP that should help a wee bit while we re-formulate...the d-line values should help the pass rush some, while the other tweaks are being made to disrupt the CPU timing and to get them to force more throws. Hoping that these help as a band-aid measure in the meantime.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (45.3 KB, 150 views)
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 06:33 PM   #1794
MVP
 
SolidSquid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
King and I have both been constantly trying out new combos to improve pass rush and humanize the CPU QB play. Truth be told...we're kind of in a conundrum and I've recently gone back to default AM with 60/80 subs (and all assists off) to re-build the base. We're also considering going back to AP at this time as well. Either option will take some time to re-build....

Below is kind of a 'hot fix' with the current OP that should help a wee bit while we re-formulate...the d-line values should help the pass rush some, while the other tweaks are being made to disrupt the CPU timing and to get them to force more throws. Hoping that these help as a band-aid measure in the meantime.
Bummer, was really loving the challenge all madden brought pre patch. It was tough to win games and it felt good when I did, gonna be tough going back to AP and playing then simming games so I can't go undefeated.
SolidSquid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 06:53 PM   #1795
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Bummer, was really loving the challenge all madden brought pre patch. It was tough to win games and it felt good when I did, gonna be tough going back to AP and playing then simming games so I can't go undefeated.
I am not seeing much lacking with AM. Do I need to get my eyes checked ?

Please, enlighten me.
fsu32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 07:03 PM   #1796
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
I am not seeing much lacking with AM. Do I need to get my eyes checked ?

Please, enlighten me.
It's mainly just the lack of pass rush. Thats causing the "Robo qb" stuff. The patch really jacked the pass rush up. You can still get sacks and stuff but it's just not very good. Post patch was perfect. Damn ea.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 07:18 PM   #1797
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Anything on the DB glitch?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:02 PM   #1798
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Anything on the DB glitch?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Nope....I've seen it exactly once (with the full slide) and that was when I was testing high fatigue.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:04 PM   #1799
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Nope....I've seen it exactly once (with the full slide) and that was when I was testing high fatigue.
maybe it's a gameplay slider thing then. imma try out your set for a couple regular season games tonight or tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:04 PM   #1800
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Nope....I've seen it exactly once (with the full slide) and that was when I was testing high fatigue.
maybe it's only a problem with adjusted sliders then

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 AM.

Top -